Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol. 6

its slow though... my stamina gets depleted fast and the lower it is the less stats i get. is there a better strategy to this?

what i do is work out, drink vodka til im all the way drunk, then eat swine sodas till all my stamina is gone... then i have to wait a long time

am i doing this right or is there a better way?

i'm gonna go get a haircut. i'll be back to read the stuff you guys said. and how much would bottle waters and snack mixes cost?

Dear. Lord.
smh.gif

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse...

http://www.lostpower.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13960

Now I have even less of a reason to use the forums.

I'll take some snack mixes and water 23271 =] but i don't want to mooch a lot so where can i buy them? southwest?

i've been buying alot of crystals, hopefully prices go up soon.

You bought 999 crystal(s) for $24,975,000.

ohwell.gif
it better pay off.

Whoa 150 for waters and snack mixes? Lol I wont be reaching there anytime soon. Can I buy off someone?

=O IMADINOSAUR joined a gang

def just wanted to let everybody ko if you give him alot of money he'll give you a spot on the team lol

Lmao already done with those bottle waters and snack mixes. Finished 100 in less than 5 minutes... i dont think i can afford it at the rate im going and withwhat limited money i have

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

laugh.gif
notice how IMADINOSAUR put OG in front of her name.

I believe its the gang name initials.

[table][tr][td]November 20, 2007, 7:58:16 pm[/td] [td]IMADINOSAUR wrote: lol you too..[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 20, 2007, 7:57:03 pm[/td] [td]IMASEXYBOY wrote: Hey, IMASEXYBOY. And you're a DINOSAUR.[/td] [/tr][/table]
laugh.gif

ohhh ok.

well i started my ******ed emails to her early tonight.
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td]November 20, 2007, 8:18:22 pm[/td] [td]IMADINOSAUR wrote: yes i watch it..and i watch star wars too..[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 20, 2007, 8:17:14 pm[/td] [td]IMAMANATEE wrote: haha, do you like the movie Jurassic park?[/td] [/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom