Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol. 6

[table][tr][td]2740[/td] [td] RSARNO[/td] [td]619[/td] [td]$450,000[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]Male[/td] [td]Lost Vegas[/td] [td]Online[/td] [/tr][/table]
I bet 5 million that he will be able to go to hell by next week

Originally Posted by Jules300

^ you cant fly or drive there so wats the point lol

seriously? I know that you can get sent there, but i always thought that you would be able to fly or drive. if you can fly or drive though it would be flybecause when i got sent there I trtied to drive to downtown and got a message saying that you would heve to fly to get out and then when i went to fly i got amessage saying theres no way out or something like that

[table][tr][td] (24115) critter94

Received:
[/td] [td] Subject:

nice pic i bet u like that dude with his shirt off [/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]critter94 [24115][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sent at: November 23, 2007, 5:31:17 pm
[/td] [td]dude!$#%...how old are you[/td] [/tr][/table]

he replys '16'

if he didnt hes going to need to soon, i bet def is bluffing about all of the high level stuff. he said that there were more high level areas after 500 andrsarnos at 600 and i havent seen him go to any new levels.and i doubt that theres an area between 600 and 666

Originally Posted by McLovin11aj23

i just upgraded to hitman
IMACYBORG.
smokin.gif

Balla96 wrote:
roll.gif
speedjunkie. I used to pay that guy 100k for attacking and losing to me 50 times

people paid me to attack/lose. i think that very reason is why i'm stuck at 87/88%. oh well...it put snack mix on the table.

people paid me to attack/lose. i think that very reason is why i'm stuck at 87/88%. oh well...it put snack mix on the table.
87% isnt bad, alot better than 74% mine got messed up from trying to join gangs back when i was level 15-20

Here's 20252:

You paid the spy and he was able to obtain the following information about RSARN0..

***This is NOT the same rsarno that posts on LPC's home forum or NT***

Stats
Brain Power: 60
Strength: 110,683
Speed: 1,027,326
Defense: 30,948
Job Skills: 2,850
Driving Skills: 1,294
Computer Skills: 160

Their items are listed below:
Item
Small Medi-kit x765