Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol. 6

Originally Posted by r3dm4n JR

I now have enough for a mansion. Should I get that or save up some more for something higher.

i'll just say make sure you don't have just enough for the property. you wanna still have some cash left over so you'd be comfortable insteadof struggling.

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

Originally Posted by r3dm4n JR

I now have enough for a mansion. Should I get that or save up some more for something higher.

i'll just say make sure you don't have just enough for the property. you wanna still have some cash left over so you'd be comfortable instead of struggling.
When ever buyng a property make sure you have at least twice the value of the property (plus enough money to buy training supplies).

i missed out on a lot.. all this love for rawe lol... im back after a few days... i sprained my ankle ive been layin around doing nothing all day but ANYWAYStbill, whos the next person to receive 100 ham sammiches 1 at a time? im bored at work...

Originally Posted by msyakuza

i missed out on a lot.. all this love for rawe lol... im back after a few days... i sprained my ankle ive been layin around doing nothing all day but ANYWAYS tbill, whos the next person to receive 100 ham sammiches 1 at a time? im bored at work...

roll.gif
i dont know, right now i only have 100 burgers and 60 hams, i dontreally have anybody in mind. does any body else?

by th way did anybody else catch this?
2740 I donated! 24969 days left. RSARNO 650 $6,860,760,021 0 Male Lost Vegas Online

i hope the turns there are something thing good like 30k for a bag of weed
happy.gif

****5mins and 100turns later****

mad.gif
man this some of that bull **** i was gettin more then this at the otherspot
mad.gif

lol thanks... dont know how to respond to that comment.. didnt know whether or not to take it as a compliment or insult. sorry.

2740 I donated! 24969 days left. RSARNO 650 $6,860,760,021 0 Male Lost Vegas Online
smh.gif

On that note I will be out in the real world socializing with people trying to meet hot woman and have a few cocktails while he levels to 666. Goodnight andgod speed.

Originally Posted by seaner23

c'mon nt that mill is still up for grabs...i know we got some sub 20 levels in here...make it quick or i'll give it to some random female noob...lol
smile.gif

give it to me

lol thanks... dont know how to respond to that comment.. didnt know whether or not to take it as a compliment or insult. sorry.

it was neither, since i don't know you. it was nothing but a joke...i was just messing around with anyone bringing up the "RaWEX"situation.
laugh.gif

you are still cool in my book silverswoosh
laugh.gif
tiger-woods-masters-shot-nike.jpg

Nothing happened except for the Woodland Critter take-over of LPC.

Originally Posted by Jules300

Originally Posted by tyronebillion

Originally Posted by Jules300

wats good just got home from the alabama/auburn game wat i miss.........?

nothing, just a normal post reset day on lpc

man that sucks i guess ill go bother my wife now
eyes.gif

chefsinging.gif

I'm gonna lay you down by the yule log
I'm gonna gonna love you right.
Baby, I'm gonna deck your halls
And silent your night!

You'll hear the herald angels sing
When I'm sliding off your bra.
I just can't wait to jingle your bells
And fa la la your la!