Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol. 6

i'm only 4 levels from LA and this @$@$ happens?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by yankees1129

did def do something to the exp%? now im only getting a fraction of what i used to get.

Damn it...i was just reading the forums and yes it was changed. I also noticed that I was just getting 15-45% when I attack people 30-100 levels above me. Now I get 3-10%
So close to Lost Canyon Lake too...I was expecting to reach Iraq in a 2 weeks....gonna have to scratch that out now.
smh.gif

That's lame. I'm guessing he did this because people were using leveling services and leveling up too fast..... So now the only way to level will be touse leveling services?

We can never have too much of a good thing. dEf is the guy who throws away the turkey before we can get seconds.

edit: Of course, the fat kid is already on thirds before we're asking for seconds. He's got a turkey leg in each hand and gravy all over his face andhe already ate half the pumpkin pie.
7d51574a69d6fbf7c66591dcde7fe1322df06d2.gif
fat
7d51574a69d6fbf7c66591dcde7fe1322df06d2.gif
that rsarno.... I mean the anonymous fat kid....

they use a dildo because they can beat you easily with it. if you wanna retaliate, you gonna need something more powerful.

are owe double s wrote:
So close to Lost Canyon Lake too...I was expecting to reach Iraq in a 2 weeks....gonna have to scratch that out now.
smh.gif

i was going for 125 by january.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

it kinda makes me glad i did some leveling during my thanksgiving break.
pimp.gif

Def's LPC Game Improvement Checklist

Crystal Trade Check

Monies Check

Power stating Check

Power Leveling Check

Edit: Force everyone to quit...well except the 'fat kid'

^ You can still powerstat but it's tough to do since none of us have money.... Well, some people do but I don't know how.

lol money is the root...well you get were thats goin the ONLY reason we havent seen a full reset yet is cuz of the poeple like fat boy and are you tellin methat if he wasnt givin up all that money that he wouldnt be banned everything in the game that was a cheat he has done and said he has yet def does nothing andthe fact that it seems as though he waits tell the fat boy has no need to do the cheat any more then fixs it hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. and even with this the onlyperson this dont hurt is the fat boy cuz he was only get 1ep per kill anyway so this just makes it so he'll be the only person to even get to lvl 700.

ok im done

luckily i leveled up to 200 today b4 def changed the exp +***. man it was one hell of clickin tho, this morning...

Back
Top Bottom