Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol. 6

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

*patiently waits for shakes to gain back there maximum value*

High Five to Fizzy he was right
smokin.gif

Now people have no choice but to train where they are at (level wise).

All the fuss the people were making about power-leveling, and knowing dEf doesn't make good decisions I figured training would be everyone's lastresort before finally quitting.

85uz294.png

Crystal Balance: $8,004
I'm ready to sell if anyone's buying.
happy.gif
nerd.gif

Crystals: $75k each, Shakes: $2.5M, Ebars: $500K

Those prices are pre-NT discount.
happy.gif

No NT discount for anyone w/ ID higher 9,999 unless you're in the "other"forum already (or we iron something out).
tongue.gif

Edit: You're right Wally. Prices fixed.

And
smh.gif
at me not making the ID cut, but at least I make the other cut. My ID is from vol. 1.
Awwww... c'mon man, you know you're my right hand man (nh)...

and trust me you don't want to be my left.
wink.gif

^ You're selling for too low on the crystals.

I think the prices will eventually correct to be:

Crystals: $75k each, Shakes: $3M, Ebars: $500k

Or something like that.

And
smh.gif
at me not making the ID cut, but at least I make the other cut. My ID isfrom vol. 1.

buying 1000 snack mixes and waters. 23271

roll.gif
at me selling most of my stuff cheap... i need to learn how to bepatient and invest..
tired.gif

You are currently taking the Human Biology learning course.
You have 11 days left in the course.

Donor Days Left: 11

I'm not putting any more cash into this game...

I just got 6% for killing someone 5 levels lower, seems the same so far unless the %'s are random?

So stupid, why not limit the amount of times you can attack someone then? Course that would bring along other problems...when you think about it what elsecould he have done to stop power leveling..

Someone sent me an RPG my accident. They bicthin about me sending it back. What should I do?

Originally Posted by APLX2

Someone sent me an RPG my accident. They bicthin about me sending it back. What should I do?

Keep it.

There's a warning on the page when you send items to people.
That's HIS/HER fault they typed in the wrong ID.

Originally Posted by APLX2

logout and pretend you never got it... don't respond to emails...

who sent it?

APLX2, send the RPGL to me but tell the guy that you meant to send it to him but accidentally sent it to me. Then I'll accidentally send it to Rawex whowill then accidentally send it back to you after a week.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

APLX2, send the RPGL to me but tell the guy that you meant to send it to him but accidentally sent it to me. Then I'll accidentally send it to Rawex who will then accidentally send it back to you after a week.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Can I get a turn
smile.gif

I'm pretty sure that 210 Mill in speed was not ranked 97 maybe 100+ but not 97

Back
Top Bottom