Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol. 6

oh so thats you.

you gave all that money to your gang
eek.gif

btw is voltron a nt gang or no?

yep all my money belongs to Voltron.

November 30, 6:41:27 pm (7355) ArmyOfOne deposited $200,722,708 to the gang.
November 30, 6:39:38 pm (7355) ArmyOfOne deposited $66,866,000 to the gang.
November 30, 6:38:20 pm (7355) ArmyOfOne deposited $533,621,959 to the

holy!!! that's a lot of money.. sad even though i don't know you. good luck on whatever else you're going to do =)

PS3 and gf mostly.

Hit me up on PSN fatexd2 even though I dont got COD4 and that seems to be all the rage

PS3 and gf mostly.

Hit me up on PSN fatexd2 even though I dont got COD4 and that seems to be all the rage

tongue.gif
Always nice spending time with your girl..

COD4 is great! i love it.. on 360 though

Originally Posted by rcdp

its official i quit.

Total Worth: $150,000

Voltron better enjoy that money.

good looks my dude, you know i got you with Mars if you ever wanna get back into the game
pimp.gif

I hope you think not imposer was me.
nerd.gif

Roach you got the same Playstation sn right? I'm coppin cod4 next week, I've been beasting
on Fifa 08 lately trying to crack top 1000 in the world
pimp.gif

Sad to hear you leave RCDP. I still do street searches and hack out of denial but I think they screwed with the hacking
because I can't hack for @$%$ now and I've taken all 3 courses on pc's.
ohwell.gif

I also see that Rsarno finally got promoted to Assistant Manager, more like head cashier...
laugh.gif

I'm debating on quitting for real but I guess I'm just hoping the game goes back to what it was, "but I'm a dreamer, nostalgia with the stateof mind/

As far as I'm concerned, Voltron is NT. Boogie and rcdp may not post often but I know they're NT through and through.

Army of One, we're going to miss you. It was great having you in The Third Coming/BPB for those few days.

Is there anything funnier than someone trying to level off you but then giving up and finishing you with a grenade?

Yes, there is.

But I thought I'd mention it.

As far as I'm concerned, Voltron is NT. Boogie and rcdp may not post often but I know they're NT through and through.

Oh no doubt, I actually thought it was my dude Aussie's gang but I just looked and Boogie is the leader.

Originally Posted by rcdp

its official i quit.

Total Worth: $150,000

Voltron better enjoy that money.

Sad to see you go rcdp.

Roach gave me your CS id a month ago, I still haven't seen you on yet.
frown.gif

There's still some people from that war who still need to be put in their place.... And we should have another war. And did Tongest really fight with misc during the war? I'm sorry but that's
alien.gif

thats wht I was thinking, i was going to bump the thread with this "pt.2?" but i didnt want to do it without seeing if you guys wantedto and because that wouldnt help us right now while everyone is trying to make more money

Back
Top Bottom