Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol. 6

no thanks, dont need the help.
im doing pretty well in the game right now.

but if you are being genuinely nice, thanks.

ill let my id out when i feel its safe.

whos to say you can beat me to begin with?
:frown:
frown.gif

i thought i was getting a pleasant welcome. i guess not :frown:
frown.gif

lol...

maybe i can, or maybe i cant...if im not stronger than you then i already know who you are.
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

nah
im good.
ill stay on the sidelines and voice my opinion here and there in this thread.
it is probably the most entertaining lpc thread of all the ones ive seen on other forums

and you can beat me tho
i can beat everyone on nt cept the top 4 or 5 of you guys.

what kinda stats do you have?

seriously tho, i dont care that you're an isser. in my early lpc days i would, but now i hate other people...
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

Quote:
and no we wont get mad, anyone is welcomed in this thread.
http://www.lostpower.com/forums/images/smiles/****that.gif
gtfo2.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
cheers.gif
:D
happy.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY
After getting 1000 respect in the past few days, we just want to disarm, throw back a couple mexicodones, and have conversations with IMADINOSAUR in broken English.​

:nerd:
nerd.gif
The Only Sensible Way To Live In This World Is Without Rules....
/.::.\STARSCREAM/.::.\
"Conquest is made of the ashes of one's enemies."
And Tonight You're Going To Break Your One Rule.​

bump?

New! November 6 2007, 9:48:30 pm&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Guster attacked you and lost.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete
New! November 6 2007, 5:06:13 pm&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp UncleChopChop filled you with buckshot from their M-870 12 Gauge Riot Shotgun and stole 333, and 0 crystal(s).&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete
New! November 4 2007, 6:59:39 pm&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp KINGLUCIFER attacked you and lost.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete
New! November 4 2007, 8:08:11 am&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp KINGLUCIFER attacked you and lost.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete
New! November 4 2007, 1:38:02 am&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Phil_T_Rich hacked your Lost Bank account and stole $0!&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete
New! November 3 2007, 8:32:13 pm&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp UncleChopChop attacked you and lost.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete
New! November 3 2007, 6:21:44 pm&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp UncleChopChop blew your @#%$ up with their MK3A2 Concussion Grenade and stole 1362, and 0 crystal(s).&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete
New! November 3 2007, 4:01:18 pm&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp alch3mist attacked you and lost.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete
New! November 2 2007, 6:12:06 pm&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp UncleChopChop attacked you and lost.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete
New! November 2 2007, 5:00:13 pm&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp USMC filled you with buckshot from their DAO-12 Street Sweeper and stole 619, and 0 crystal(s).&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete
New! November 2 2007, 4:27:28 pm&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Kairie hacked your Lost Bank account and stole $0!&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete
New! November 1 2007, 11:55:34 pm&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp UncleChopChop filled you with buckshot from their M-870 12 Gauge Riot Shotgun and stole 99, and 0 crystal(s).&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete
New! November 1 2007, 6:45:44 pm&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp USMC filled you with buckshot from their DAO-12 Street Sweeper and stole 491, and 0 crystal(s).&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete
New! November 1 2007, 6:38:05 pm&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Kairie attempted to hack your Lost Bank account, but they caught him.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete
New! November 1 2007, 4:06:05 pm&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp k0ruptr attacked you and lost.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete
New! November 1 2007, 3:53:48 pm&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp k0ruptr attacked you and lost.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete
New! November 1 2007, 2:33:47 pm&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp k0ruptr attacked you and lost.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete
New! November 1 2007, 4:36:01 am&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp KINGLUCIFER attacked you and lost.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete
New! November 1 2007, 2:18:15 am&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp J�█CK blew your @#%$ up with their MK3A2 Concussion Grenade and stole 736, and 0 crystal(s).&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete
New! November 1 2007, 12:54:37 am&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp k0ruptr attacked you and lost.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Delete

checking in again. fists make a difference...anything new?

i havent been playing too much and just saw this. is this new?

Racing Stats:
Races Won: 0
Races Lost: 0
Total Races: 0
Win Percentage: 0
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

Back
Top Bottom