Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol. 6

yeah, i'm sure.

TEAM-AF-ONE

TEAM RICK ASTLEY
I'm Rick Rollin'
TeamWolfShirts
"I was in the first plane that hit the towers, and I survived without a scratch! I gave my boy Saddam a Fresh Wolf Tee but he laughed and said that he was too cool to wear one.... That's why he got caught... Not mine biches!!!"

I don't think Jules is straight guys....... :nerd:
nerd.gif
HADOUKEN

I bet you surrendered. Where you clicking it really fast?
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Reppin Shallowside-954!!​

^ hey big boi lmao sign my shirt for me sir?
TEAM BUFFALO BILLS​
Team Lost Power City ruined my life​

i wasn't even fighting at the time. i was roaming around looking for people to mug.
TEAM-AF-ONE

TEAM RICK ASTLEY
I'm Rick Rollin'
TeamWolfShirts
"I was in the first plane that hit the towers, and I survived without a scratch! I gave my boy Saddam a Fresh Wolf Tee but he laughed and said that he was too cool to wear one.... That's why he got caught... Not mine biches!!!"

First three people to post two pics of Rose Mcgowan win an undisclosed prize.
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty

Quote:
I don't think Jules is straight guys....... :nerd:
nerd.gif

No he's not, he likes to hide out in Lost Canyon Lake. |I
tired.gif
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty

Rose_McGowan_Sexy_Bathing_Suit_Photo.jpg

rose-mcgowan-loveheart-bed1.jpg
TEAM-AF-ONE

TEAM RICK ASTLEY
I'm Rick Rollin'
TeamWolfShirts

lmao i still love u (slight @#%$)
TEAM BUFFALO BILLS​
Team Lost Power City ruined my life​

wat happen with the food thing lol

on a side not this dude(1633
)is in federal jail for 9947 day(s).WOOOW thats crazy this is a game right? :lol:
laugh.gif
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO
Looking for a PS3 60gig for 250 UNOPENED BOX, meet up only i dont care how you got it as long as the box isnt open we good to go AND im looking for a hook up on shoes so if you work at a shoe store and tryin to make a few bucks on the side send me a PM

I get mjair and rcdp mixed up, whos who?
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty

rc - 7455

TEAM-AF-ONE

TEAM RICK ASTLEY
I'm Rick Rollin'
TeamWolfShirts

(21484) friedonions

lol i got this dude for about 400,000 he had it out in the open so i just keep muggin him lol now he got his boys bac on me LOL

i need some body to buy me some snack mix i got the money to pay you bac id: 21575
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO
Looking for a PS3 60gig for 250 UNOPENED BOX, meet up only i dont care how you got it as long as the box isnt open we good to go AND im looking for a hook up on shoes so if you work at a shoe store and tryin to make a few bucks on the side send me a PM

You beat Super and stole $955401, 0 crystal(s), and gained 7% EXP!
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty

man i had to kill this dude 12 times to get half that :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO

Well the amount you get depends on the amount he has out. The dude I attacked had roughly 17m+ out
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty

Quote:
i wasn't even fighting at the time. i was roaming around looking for people to mug.
ed playing. All of a sudden I dropped about 50% EXP.
Wanted: Size 13/14 Huarache Lights and rare Huarache Bursts​
TeamEagles
Winston Justice is a penis​

^ glad i'm not the only one.

i don't know why cats get mad when you get 'em, when they're leaving there money out like that. to me, that's a blatant invitation to mug your @#%$.
TEAM-AF-ONE

TEAM RICK ASTLEY
I'm Rick Rollin'
TeamWolfShirts

Back
Top Bottom