Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol. 6

Quote:
Congratulations, you paid $500 and traveled to Lost City on the Subway!

Quote:
You got a job at the Technical Support.
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMICEMAN
Oh Yeah I'm The Best At What I Do
TEAMLPC

^word!? finally dEf does something right
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​
You found a homeless couple having sex. You decide to throw a rock at them. You laugh and run off.​

how much do snack mixes cost?
TeamWolfShirts
"if god wore a shirt, this would be the one"

Quote:
Safebox limit changed to 10,000!
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY
After getting 1000 respect in the past few days, we just want to disarm, throw back a couple mexicodones, and have conversations with IMADINOSAUR in broken English.​

:smh:
smh.gif
@ other gangs using Voltron as their out when war is declared on them. they need to check themselves - i'm allied with my NTers not no gang :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

why am i considering donating :\
ohwell.gif

Quote:
ohwell.gif

You ain't the only one :wow:
embarassed.gif

@#%$ this addictive @#%$ game :smh:
smh.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY
After getting 1000 respect in the past few days, we just want to disarm, throw back a couple mexicodones, and have conversations with IMADINOSAUR in broken English.​

Quote:
ohwell.gif

I was thinking about donating a $5 pack or something small but after he raised the safebox limit and then made a thread about it, I was like, Na. People have been asking for greater storage for a while now and the only time he does it is when it profits him :smh:
smh.gif
Use code RA9498 when checking out for 20% off everything @ Karmaloop.com.

the hell would ya'll donate for? to make some nerd rich? dude could easily live off rsarno alone. i bet the server would be straight with no donations for a year. i'm just totally against it after the reset. i was gonna donate and roach talked me out of it a few days before the reset. :pimp:
pimp.gif

what properties do you guys have? i got a penthouse and it's terrible. :smh:
smh.gif
TeamWolfShirts

well....if it wasnt for this stupid reset, I mightve donated to buy those shakes for $7 for a 24 pack....I wouldve been training like crazy in a week....
TEAMAMFAMILY

yea for sure i would have donated if it wasn't for the reset. but the reset just showed me how def doesn't give a damn and could just reset again. i dont understand why he couldn't have just taken 50% of our money and let us keep out properties and items. something along those lines.

"what the hell?!?!
i just donated 450 dollars"

perfect example of what i am talking about. the hell does def need $450 for? i took it from "the game was reset" thread.
TeamWolfShirts

I had a couple hundred bucks i thought abot it but naw i cant do it anymore i dont trust def and bwood its like that i see its kool its kool ..............
TEAM BUFFALO BILLS​
Team Lost Power City ruined my life​
EzCode Parsing Error: co​

lol i was thinkin about it but @#%$ the only good packs are the 20 and 50 $ ones and im def not givin up that type of money lmao

i was thinkin he was crazy for tryin to sell that stuff for that much but then i thought @#%$ somebody is buyin it if he havent changed it yet shame on them fools :smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

Quote:
smh.gif
@ other gangs using Voltron as their out when war is declared on them. they need to check themselves - i'm allied with my NTers not no gang :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

:lol:
laugh.gif
"I don't see why I need a stylist
When I shop so much I can speak Italian" - Kanye
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

i definitely support NNLB :pimp:
pimp.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

i just dont understand how gangs not Broke Phi Broke and Grimey Season can expect me to look out for them :smh:
smh.gif

if Broke Phi Broke or Grimey Season declares war on a gang and they run back with that Voltron stuff please destroy that gang |I
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom