Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol. 6

Oh ok.

When should I start hacking accounts? Do you need a lot of computer skills for it to be successful or is it random?

Sorry for all the questions. I have a lot
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif

Thanks everyone!

i say get your comp skills up. they increase your chances of being successful. besides, you need 2000 to hack lost city banks.

def need alot of c.s. if you want to get any real money
on a side note

i just got bac from the bears game i was on the 50 and i seen hester blow past me twice all i could do was
eek.gif

then when i seen it on the big sreen i was def
smokin.gif

as i huged up with some random white chick i had to grab a lil booty
devil.gif

but then i seen her boyfriend hit me with the
indifferent.gif
so i just let goturned around and high fived somebody else
laugh.gif

Computer Skills: 10,960 [Ranked: 210]

if the game keeps going without a reset peoples comp skills will get to the 100 thousands, and no back account will be safe

2740 ^o^ RSARNO 670 $12,266 0 Male Newfoundland Online

I knew it, somebody should have bet me that 5 mil, hes going to be in heaven within a week and a half

oh wait never mind. its either the M-870 12 Gauge Riot Shotgun or Swat Armor. I can only afford one. which?

Originally Posted by are owe double s

how the hell does he level up so fast?
leveling service, it just cost more and takes longer. i believe he said he gets like 2% an attack, but hes probally getting more than that now becausehe has been leveling people as well 2996 ~MB~ Bones 589 $142,570 0 Male Newfoundland Online

how the hell does he level up so fast?
One of 2 possible ways:

1. He uses the next highest level person/people and just continually mug them.

or

2. dEf has a bot for him to beat up on.

Those are the only 2 legitimate ways for him to level so fast.

i miss my chainsaw and minigun.
frown.gif
i dont know where they are located though, i thinktyrone billion might have some.

Back
Top Bottom