Duties: N/A
Signed Up: August 7, 2007
Last Active: June 23, 2008
Last Action: 2 days ago
Online: Offline
Days Old: 323
Donor: Yes
Donor Days Left: 3928

damn, i might as well quit too, ill give out a billi tomorow and some other stuff

Originally Posted by tyronebillion

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

grin.gif

I'm pulling a wally starting today.

User Id: 14112
Name:
donor.gif
Shutdown
User Level: Member
Duties: N/A
Signed Up: August 7, 2007
Last Active: June 23, 2008
Last Action: 2 days ago
Online: Offline
Days Old: 323
Donor: Yes
Donor Days Left: 3928

damn, i might as well quit too, ill give out a billi tomorow and some other stuff

Aye, let me it Ty

Originally Posted by yourboy05

buying snack mixes.

get at me tomorrow man, I got you for free

Ive been in the hospital since june 2nd and i just got transferred to a hospital wit free wireless. im be here for 4-6 more weeks.
frown.gif
Im so lost wit the newattack stuff and i see plenty people got strong and/or quit.
There were some ogs that helped me out when i first started. Hit me up and look out. 38563

Originally Posted by WIShoeGuy

Ive been in the hospital since june 2nd and i just got transferred to a hospital wit free wireless. im be here for 4-6 more weeks.
frown.gif
Im so lost wit the new attack stuff and i see plenty people got strong and/or quit.
There were some ogs that helped me out when i first started. Hit me up and look out. 38563

Why so long?

Originally Posted by ripfan816

no lie, but i don't think there is

hm....i have an idea
What

im expecting the hit to come sometime soon. so ill refresh my alert page, and leave a tab on the "show users online." if i do it at the same timeand refresh the online tab, it should show me a list of who could have placed the hit. then i could look through the list, and determine any kind of gangaffiliations/relations with anyone i've been training off of. simple enough?
pimp.gif

no lie, but i don't think there is

hm....i have an idea
What

im expecting the hit to come sometime soon. so ill refresh my alert page, and leave a tab on the "show users online." if i do it at the same time and refresh the online tab, it should show me a list of who could have placed the hit. then i could look through the list, and determine any kind of gang affiliations/relations with anyone i've been training off of. simple enough?
pimp.gif
Not a bad idea.

Back
Top Bottom