Best Private Loans for college ??

NT what are the best private loans that I can get for this sem. I need about 13k which would be my best choice.

NT what are the best private loans that I can get for this sem. I need about 13k which would be my best choice.

This country is in shambles.
Your best bet would be to not get in debt.

Stop following society bro (srs).

This country is in shambles.
Your best bet would be to not get in debt.

Stop following society bro (srs).

Man im not considering anything else I have to be in school. My Fin Aid got messed up this sem and I cant go back home. But thanks for your concern

Man im not considering anything else I have to be in school. My Fin Aid got messed up this sem and I cant go back home. But thanks for your concern

Originally Posted by dbbabd

Damn that sounds terrible my dude. Was it grades? You are in a situation where you are going to have to take the L and grab those private loans (I guess you already understand this). Have you tried appealing your financial aid?

Damn that sounds terrible my dude. Was it grades? You are in a situation where you are going to have to take the L and grab those private loans (I guess you already understand this). Have you tried appealing your financial aid?

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Yea man it was grades. I failed 2/4 of my classes this sem. Very rough semester and I appealed it and it got denied.  But Yea I need some student private loans options

Yea man it was grades. I failed 2/4 of my classes this sem. Very rough semester and I appealed it and it got denied.  But Yea I need some student private loans options

so what did you lose scholarships or state grants because you can't lose Federal aid because of the grades unless you fell below 6 credits...what school is this?
also you won't get any private loan without a cosigner unless you have really good credit and are a grade level 3 student (junior)

so what did you lose scholarships or state grants because you can't lose Federal aid because of the grades unless you fell below 6 credits...what school is this?
also you won't get any private loan without a cosigner unless you have really good credit and are a grade level 3 student (junior)

Is their a local community college you could go to? Atleast with them you will still get financial aid.

Is their a local community college you could go to? Atleast with them you will still get financial aid.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Cant you lose financial aid if your GPA falls below like a 1.8 or something and end up in academic probation?
Then again if youre on academic probation isnt the max number of classes you could take 2? If so just pay for it as you go bro.

Or go speak to someone who really knows rather than most of us who will give you some pretty *#%$#$ advice.

Or drop out OP.

Cant you lose financial aid if your GPA falls below like a 1.8 or something and end up in academic probation?
Then again if youre on academic probation isnt the max number of classes you could take 2? If so just pay for it as you go bro.

Or go speak to someone who really knows rather than most of us who will give you some pretty *#%$#$ advice.

Or drop out OP.

Originally Posted by Diego

Or drop out OP.
I do this for a living
the GPA and academic probation is the school's choice, it seems from what OP is saying that this isn't his first go round with this so it was probably the school who said no go.

Private loans aren't just going to hand you $13,000 plus it probably goes past your cost of attendence...is the money to pay for tuition balances or living expenses?

Something doesn't seem right here, a school wouldn't just give you financial aid then take it back because you got 2 F's they would just prohibit you from attending further and probably tell you that you need to go to a community college and a certain amount of classes with a minimum grade of a B in order to be considered for re-admission.  

Or drop out OP.
I do this for a living
the GPA and academic probation is the school's choice, it seems from what OP is saying that this isn't his first go round with this so it was probably the school who said no go.

Private loans aren't just going to hand you $13,000 plus it probably goes past your cost of attendence...is the money to pay for tuition balances or living expenses?

Something doesn't seem right here, a school wouldn't just give you financial aid then take it back because you got 2 F's they would just prohibit you from attending further and probably tell you that you need to go to a community college and a certain amount of classes with a minimum grade of a B in order to be considered for re-admission.  

Or drop out OP.
I do this for a living

Actually this is my first time around with getting in any academic problems. My cumulative GPA is higher than the required 2.0 gpa for good academic standing. The problem is that I took 4 classes this semester and I failed two. In addition to the cumulative gpa there is also a rule that says you must pass 70% of your classes. Since I only passed 50% of my classes I had to appeal my fin aid and my appeal was denied. 
So Now Im looking for private loans.  My mom said she would Co-Sign for me and my loan would actually just need to be about 7k.

Now what are my options?

Or drop out OP.
I do this for a living

Actually this is my first time around with getting in any academic problems. My cumulative GPA is higher than the required 2.0 gpa for good academic standing. The problem is that I took 4 classes this semester and I failed two. In addition to the cumulative gpa there is also a rule that says you must pass 70% of your classes. Since I only passed 50% of my classes I had to appeal my fin aid and my appeal was denied. 
So Now Im looking for private loans.  My mom said she would Co-Sign for me and my loan would actually just need to be about 7k.

Now what are my options?

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Hustle trees and white girl

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom