Best Private Loans for college ??

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Hustle trees and white girl

laugh.gif

The best loans are no loans. But, my old college advisor suggested to take the specific loans sought out by the financial aid office of my selected college.

The best loans are no loans. But, my old college advisor suggested to take the specific loans sought out by the financial aid office of my selected college.

i collect on student loans for living, and your best bet would be to not get one they are totally different than your federal loans they are super strict and cant be discharged via bankruptcy or really anything u get a private loan u get till its paid off or u die and then it gets put on loved ones, there is know disability, income based repayment nothing, so when u get out of school (or dont finish) u have to pay that amount back no matter what or have it charged off in which it goes as a defaulted loan on your credit (lks just like a bankruptcy) and then they can start garnishing wages and so on and so forth so say u take this loan out u cant find a job when u get out of school your making 9 dollars and hr and the bank wants u to pay 250 a month to them, there is nothing you or the bank can do u have to pay that amount, when u sign up for the loan u agree to pay back the agreed upon amount no matter if u make 100,000 or 10,000 a yr, u take out a private loan and u dont at least know anyone that can help if times to get tuff its pretty much the beginning of the end

i collect on student loans for living, and your best bet would be to not get one they are totally different than your federal loans they are super strict and cant be discharged via bankruptcy or really anything u get a private loan u get till its paid off or u die and then it gets put on loved ones, there is know disability, income based repayment nothing, so when u get out of school (or dont finish) u have to pay that amount back no matter what or have it charged off in which it goes as a defaulted loan on your credit (lks just like a bankruptcy) and then they can start garnishing wages and so on and so forth so say u take this loan out u cant find a job when u get out of school your making 9 dollars and hr and the bank wants u to pay 250 a month to them, there is nothing you or the bank can do u have to pay that amount, when u sign up for the loan u agree to pay back the agreed upon amount no matter if u make 100,000 or 10,000 a yr, u take out a private loan and u dont at least know anyone that can help if times to get tuff its pretty much the beginning of the end

You don't want to move back with your parents, understandable.

You don't want to go into debt. Let me repeat, you don't want to go into debt.

Knowing what we know about the economy and the job market as a whole, you probably won't field any offers once you graduate.

You're better off getting a job and keeping that credit score up to par. Don't *!!% up your credit, bro.

I know it's hard, but you put yourself in this position. Best of luck.

You don't want to move back with your parents, understandable.

You don't want to go into debt. Let me repeat, you don't want to go into debt.

Knowing what we know about the economy and the job market as a whole, you probably won't field any offers once you graduate.

You're better off getting a job and keeping that credit score up to par. Don't *!!% up your credit, bro.

I know it's hard, but you put yourself in this position. Best of luck.

Back
Top Bottom