BEST Quality of recent Jordan's?

I know, I know... BEST quality of recent Jordan's? I know this will probably get alot of hate but I was wondering and wanted to bring more positive posts instead of "THIS QUALITY SUCKS #^&%&! Blah blah Blah.." …. We ALLknow that JB has been putting out some trash quality in the last few years but I want to know what one's you all think have been the best. For example, Iwas wearing my CDP XIV's and I really thought the suede was really soft and they were extremely comfortable and was thinking that they were waaaay betterthan most people thought. Maybe it was just my pair? The IX's on the other hand are stiff as HE$%! Any other CDP's or recent releases that were betterthan people are giving credit for? It's been disappointing lately with the quality but I am just wondering if anyone has had better luck with any of theirpurchases over the last few years??? I am just wondering which ones I should keep and undeadstock and maybe a few I should just get rid of and buy somethingmore worthwhile.

idk if its just my pair or not but the hair Is were great quality
the leather on mine is super thick and ilove them
the dmp II pack was pretty good to

i thought the Nubucks had good quality, obviously the XX3's,
and somewhat surprisingly my "Gucci" 1's are excellent

I don't know about you guys, but the Flint Grey, Bred, and Altitude XIII was built with excellent qualities in my opinion.

i think the best quality of these new years for jb will have to be the playoff 8s and some releases of the 5s

The Hare 1s were pretty good, dmp ii pack was acceptable, XX3s were great along with the 2k9s. My CDP 3s are real good as well. The only really noticable badquality pair I've seen are the cdp XIs. They were pretty bad. Overall I believe JB is Still puttin out quality products, but theyre also puttin out trashsometimes

Vs, III, XII's in my book....but I would have said XIV if someone didn't sneeze snot all over the suede...lol glue stains.....WORD JB?

IMO, the Nubuck XII's and the Hare 1's were by far the best QUALITY that JB has made (if we are going based off the Retros) but the XX3's weregreat as well. JB, I give you many applauses for doing so. I just hope JB can continue from there... crossing fingers.

Originally Posted by kimchee2go

fire red 3
playoff 8

Sorry, the 09 True Blue III made the fire red 3 look like a poorly executed retro. Had they used the same tumbled leather, the FR 3 wouldve been good.

Back
Top Bottom