Best signature moves in the NBA?

The Flop
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

^^^ this vid is just for mister HANNSUM over there. get off Brons sack homie and get back under your bridge troll.

p.s. that Rondo behind the back fake is one of my favorite moves

#$# embed doesn't work.....someone tell me.

what's the point here? the point is that when you think of chasing block you think of bron. as simple as that... ain't nobody think of *#$#+$ prince. god please.

Originally Posted by JDB1523

And I've been on NT too much lately bc the first thing that came to my mind was LeBron - crab dribble.

Haha I specifically searched this whole topic for "crab dribble" just so i can see if that joke was made before i said it. SMH
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by LiquidGotti

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

That ball fake Rondo does is pretty sweet.. 
THIS!!!
And I hate the C's with a Passion...
agreed, Rondo must have hands the size of baseball mits

i dont know how many times did he fake our bigs during the finals last year. ugh i hate rondo but hes a beast.

great posts, can someone post tutorials from the players breaking down the moves, i seen a  nike video in House of hoops, they said it wasnt available thru retail

As far as "signature dunks" Honestly, Derrick Rose tomahawk >

Dude is freaking explosive. It's like 1 minute his body is in a standing position, the next minute, his shins are parallel to the ground and the ball is touching the back of his neck. He has the nicest tomahawk in the league.

Dirk has the best fade away by far, like it's not even really that close, he shoots fade aways the majority of the time and he's shooting 54% on jumpers.

Originally Posted by Put em up

-Melo's triple threat is unreal and insane.

Opposite hand: kobe hands down, his left hand is crazy.

Kobe Bryant has the best basketball game in the NBA, he has every move that can be legally done in his back pocket.
Sums up the same exact two points I was going to make.....that jabstep.

Oh and while im here, the spin move he does off of his pivot foot...
sick.gif
....peep the cleveland denver highlights from last year......

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

MELO has a sick triple threat. When he gets the ball goes into triple threat, gives u 2-3 jab steps then pulls up for the J. Its pretty much money.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

MELO has a sick triple threat. When he gets the ball goes into triple threat, gives u 2-3 jab steps then pulls up for the J. Its pretty much money.
pimp.gif
My favorite is the spin move he pulled on Lebron last year. That got me out my seat quick
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Monta Ellis has the best spin move
Came to say this plus his little no look half hesitation cross to the left is criminal (terrible description but anybody know what I'm talking about?).

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Dirk has the best fade away by far, like it's not even really that close, he shoots fade aways the majority of the time and he's shooting 54% on jumpers.

Some of the angles he gets this off at are just
eek.gif
"Why On God's Green Earth Would Anyone Shoot That" and before you finish the thought its gone through the net
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Crawford has a solid crossover but that behind the back/hopstep move he does is
pimp.gif
/thread

joint is almost un-$#**-wit-able.

poetry in motion @ 00:10 - 00:11

and SMH @ some of these "signature" moves yall posting, do you really watch hoops or just skim through it?

Originally Posted by sorianotron

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Crawford has a solid crossover but that behind the back/hopstep move he does is
pimp.gif
/thread

joint is almost un-$#**-wit-able.

poetry in motion @ 00:10 - 00:11

and SMH @ some of these "signature" moves yall posting, do you really watch hoops or just skim through it?

laugh.gif
okay J

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
nasty move though

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

it's a tie between Lakers and Warriors fans as far as playing homer.
By now means do I think it's the best signature move in the NBA, figured people were more or less just throwing dope signature moves out there.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom