BEST SNEAKER TO PLAY BALL IN ??

Soldier 2: Is hella comfortable, I just like the way the shoe feels...I b feelin like i can dunk like LeBron sometimes...
ohwell.gif

surprised to see some of you say 23s.... IMO they are one of the worst, i never slipped so many times

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

I would say the VIII's tho I've never played in my mine. The ankle support seems like it would be a winner. But I've heard good reviews on the XX1-XX3

I play in my VIIIs and they are too heavy to ball in, also I play in my Low XIs and they are not good enough to support my ankles. So I'll have to say IIIsare the best Jordans so far that I've balled in.

XIIs hands down, but just wore the XXs for the first time playing and i was impressed ...REAL TALK

they all should be fine... mike played in them all so pick which one u think looks the best and hoop away imo

Best shoes i hooped in gotta be the 6 rings. crazy ankle support. Dont even need to lace em there so tight on my feet. Love em. Dunkin on cats left andright!!!

The XX3´S, Air Pippen II´s, the XIV, and the XV´s for me. All of them great traction..very responsive, and have that low-cut feel without really being alow-cut shoe.The XX2, XII , and imo melo M5´s are sleepers.Hyperdunks get an X for me..Id rather get zoom BB1´s or BB2´s way before considering that over hypedlunar foam stuff.

Originally Posted by bjb34

XIII & XX
Made for breaking ankles...
just wondering what shoes would be made for dunking or jumping? im surprised people said XX is great. my friend who play guard balled in them andsaid they feel like boots. that strap thing is annoying

21 and 22 are the best. good traction, ankle support, and durable. played ball indoor and outdoor with them and they have been holding up.

Og XV. i beat them up for 2 1/2 years. played alot in diff. kinds of shoes. the XV stands out. it maybe ugly but it works for me.

Back
Top Bottom