BEST STEAL OF THE YEAR?!?!?

didnt someone post vnds infrared vi's for like $0.50 at a garage sale in the pick up post one time?

anyway, how are deals like that even possible nowadays with all the hype ??

yup, i remember that. Stuff like that happens because people dont know what there dealing with. They found an old dusty pair of "tennis shoes" in the attic and desided to sell them at a garage sale.

TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat
teamautobot​

babylebron, nice profit on those Griffey's >:
mad.gif
TeaM
GE ORGIA SOLE
Member #2 - Sole Snatcher
Gwinnett County Division​

Stay true to yourself...and your kicks!​

53pg2sx.jpg

dang...i thought i had a dope steal, but some of you out-do me big time..

anyway..$60 not too long ago from ebay

i went to a thrift store one time and asked for the shoe section hoping id find some jays or something...lmao all they had were high heels
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

I remember a couple years back some dude showed pics of 15+ pairs of DS shoes he bought from a sneaker head's mom. I guess the guy had passed away and she was selling the stuff for dirt cheap. The lot had espos, supremes and some other stuff.

DS Retro XII's and DS Lebron II's for 34$ total at a consignment store
VNDS Retro X's(not my size though) 1.50 at a thrift store

MINNESOTATWINS2006 AL Central Division Champions

airjordanjack - 9/9.5

just got these..probably end up skating, if i cant do fix them a little

other side..is somewhat lightly skated

copped for : 0.01+shipping

6273d6e.jpg
the scene was so thick
Low riders, Seventy-seven Sevilles, El Dawgs
Nuttin but them 'llacs

myspace.com/bigjumpoff

13 pairs, all sz 11 vnds worn about 5x :

lebron i all colors, lebron ii all colors, lebron iii wht/blk/red, jordan i blk/red, jordan ii wht/blk/red, jordan iv blk cat, jordan iv blk/cement, jordan xx stealth

$700 picked up
AIM- sneakerjunki3

"Is there anything liquid, parishable, fragile or potentially hazardous in this package?"

52flkjb.jpg
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

damn... chr1scross just murk'd this post.
WANTED: SUPREME HOODED RUGBY XL BLACK/YELLOW/GREEN

I got VNDS black supreme blazers for $60. I planned on selling them since I got them so cheap but I kept em.
Killah Cali Westcoast

I hate you all :smile:

I traded some DS Retro Steel Xs for some VNDS 1994 white/cement 3s ... good deal IMO

Buffalo exchange is so dope. I stopped at 2 in SF, found a ton of dunks and forces but didn't cop any, they were all size 10 and lower. I did snatch up a huf shirt and a stussyXhaze world tour Tshirt for 34$ total.

my most recent pickups were:
used Concord XI's that I'm gonna restore- $45.00
VNDS OG Aquas- $20.50
Scottie Pippen game issued jersey- 7.99 at goodwill

MINNESOTATWINS2006 AL Central Division Champions

Quote:
Buffalo exchange is so dope. I stopped at 2 in SF, found a ton of dunks and forces but didn't cop any, they were all size 10 and lower. I did snatch up a huf shirt and a stussyXhaze world tour Tshirt for 34$ total.
:lol:
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
TEAM WARRIORS
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

Interesting..

when I got em, I immediately did a legit check on ISS & NSB and not one questioned its legitimacy. Could be the hideous lighting and angle of the pic.

& about the swoosh being too close.. i really think its because the pair has been worn a lot.. its probobly the angle

4qqeipc.jpg
TEAM WARRIORS

Back
Top Bottom