Best Threads of 2008

Well guys, 2008 is coming to a close and traditionally around this time of the year we start looking back on what has been a great year full of comedy andentertainment here on the General forum of NT. I will start off naming a couple threads, you all can name more...

Big Breast Appreciation 2008

Firing Squad Thread
roll.gif

Can I Hit It Loser?

Hater Boxden exposure

Black Child Star Hairline Thread
roll.gif

I'm not sure if it was this year or last year, but...

"What do lobster's eat?" That thread had me rolling, so ridiculous.

The thread where people were taking pictures of ppl and then making the eyes and mouths really small, they did Latarian.

The Lurking thread was really funny...

The random black dude in the background of that news interview set that off..

Election Thread was good, kept me updated.

That Oct. 14th thread was pretty funny
laugh.gif

Can I hit it Loser thread was fun.

I wish the Show me your rage was longer...

I also enjoyed the Will Smoth thread as well.

Edit: Crank came in he clutch in the Dro'd thread with those T.I iPod animated gifs...
roll.gif

I'm calling you out Young Dro
young dr0 wrote:

I agree, 100%. Def bad business.

I honestly didn't see this post ... I left the house around 7-!%$ and this is my first time being on NT since ... and it's the first post in General ..
laugh.gif

Honestly ... I got the money back in my PP last week ... late .... Thursday or Friday I think ... and I been lolly gagging ... without a doubt in my mind I spent three or four times what I owe you last weekend ...

... I prolly won't issue a refund either. I'll send an iPod though ... I have no problem shipping product ... (ask dC) ... and had you not backed out the day I was shipping then you would had it a long time ago.

Is that right ? No. A good way to do business ? No. But I'm an a-hole.

this post is classic though ... i'll check back in this afternoon or tonight.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

The females wearing spandex thread.

Chill. I made that with intentions of going well but it turned into a duck appreciation thread.

/thread.

Thread where dude posted pics and facebook and someone on NT sold him out to her. She confronts him the next day and threatens to call the cops.

booty>breast

but dudes put in serious work in that thread. amazing how many females are half nude on the net..........i mean seriously. all girls must have some pics ofthemselves.

The Woll Smoth thread had me dying... The ninjahood vs. abeautifulhaze thread was e-beef on a whole different level.
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom