pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cop this OP you wont regret it
my dad surprised me with a vizio like 2 years ago never heard of it was like
eyes.gif
smile.gif

used it and mind = blown good %$+ t.v.
pimp.gif

In that price range you gotta go with Vizio. Its the best brand around $300. That 32" from Costco is
pimp.gif

In that price range you gotta go with Vizio. Its the best brand around $300. That 32" from Costco is
pimp.gif

So yall are saying to go for 32' Vizio for $319 +19.99 shipping, OR the 40' Dynex for 354.99 and free in store pick up? Ive never heard of Dynex. Is it worth going up 8 inches for? pause

So yall are saying to go for 32' Vizio for $319 +19.99 shipping, OR the 40' Dynex for 354.99 and free in store pick up? Ive never heard of Dynex. Is it worth going up 8 inches for? pause

Can someone school me on Plasma vs. LCD real quick? I need to buy a TV for my pops for father's day and really don't know the difference. Lookin at 42-46" screens. Also is 720 vs. 1080 that big of a difference or does it depend on tv?  Would be used to watch sports, movies, shows. HD would be utilized.

Can someone school me on Plasma vs. LCD real quick? I need to buy a TV for my pops for father's day and really don't know the difference. Lookin at 42-46" screens. Also is 720 vs. 1080 that big of a difference or does it depend on tv?  Would be used to watch sports, movies, shows. HD would be utilized.

Target has a internet capable Vizio 32" on sale for $350.  If it wasn't for my wedding planning with the future mrs I would be all over this deal.

Target has a internet capable Vizio 32" on sale for $350.  If it wasn't for my wedding planning with the future mrs I would be all over this deal.

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

Originally Posted by quik1987

713232.jpg

VIZIO 32"
720p LCD HDTV

All on Costco.com
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eyes.gif
smile.gif

pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]We have a Vizio in the house and I must admit, it's sharper than the rest of the "popular" brands we own.. def worth it [/color]
eek.gif

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

Originally Posted by quik1987

713232.jpg

VIZIO 32"
720p LCD HDTV

All on Costco.com
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eyes.gif
smile.gif

pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]We have a Vizio in the house and I must admit, it's sharper than the rest of the "popular" brands we own.. def worth it [/color]
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

info? Just checked the site and couldn;t find it. Would be great for next time PSN goes down. At least I can still use netflix.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

info? Just checked the site and couldn;t find it. Would be great for next time PSN goes down. At least I can still use netflix.

Back
Top Bottom