BEST VEGAS HOTEL vol. CHEA!

let's get a census going here.. 
my vote goes to The Palazzo  
pimp.gif

worst: The Venetian.. strictly because of crazy hallway system they got over there 
indifferent.gif
 joint was like a maze. 

The Wynn has great rooms

Venetian wasn't too impressive.

I'm curious about Encore. Haven't been there yet

Caesars Palace And Bellagio gets my vote.
Paris a close second (or third).
Palazzo wasn't bad at all though, their regular room is like a suite.

Worst I stayed on is California, that thing was trash.
Worst in the strip is Monte Carlo and Flamingo.

Summer 10'.. I'm going to try either Wynn/Encore or Aria in City Center.. 
i've been wanting to stay at the Wynn for the longest time but end up going other places..  heard a lot of great things about that new City Center tho 
nerd.gif

westcoastsfinest wrote:
venetian i like it but yes it is a maze...imagine trying to find your room drunk as hell
laugh.gif

my dude.. you don't even wanna know 
laugh.gif
grin.gif
nerd.gif

I liked the Venetian, but the six mile walk to my room was OD.
laugh.gif

Very curious to check out the Aria. They've been sending me stuff about cheap rooms FOREVER.
nerd.gif

I was wondering about this...Going in December after my brother turns 21 for the first time....trying to figure out where all of us can stay at

Wynn, venetian, mandalay bay, bellagio are all nice

who has stayed at IP before

the place is a dump but the location and price are great

Originally Posted by proper english

Summer 10'.. I'm going to try either Wynn/Encore or Aria in City Center.. 
i've been wanting to stay at the Wynn for the longest time but end up going other places..  heard a lot of great things about that new City Center tho 
If you plan on staying at the Aria , book in advance. They're giving great rates under their quoted prices. They're in heavy debt and the rooms never
sell out over the weekend. This applies on any weekend aside from major holidays.

I got lucky with the Wynn. I was comped a full week there. It was a really nice stay.

Originally Posted by jrp44

I was wondering about this...Going in December after my brother turns 21 for the first time....trying to figure out where all of us can stay at
You got loads of time, that's 10 months away. My trip to Vegas was planned around the same time and I went in December. Plus since it will be your first time, you won't be in the room much.

Bellagio overall, nice hotel and prime location
Wynn is too far north, and Mandalay Bay is too south

If you want a cheaper hotel than the those hotels with a good location, it's Paris.

I stayed at the Mirage in early January and it wasn't bad........Next time it'll either be The Palazzo or The Venetian.

Originally Posted by jrp44

Palazzo (& Venetian if you can stand getting lost) are great for groups of friends since all their rooms have living rooms w/ pull-out sofa beds. 
+ South strip > North strip IMO 
pimp.gif

Encore rooms are DOPE. As are the rooms at The Hotel (Mandalay)

I'm talking about regular rooms, of course. Suites are crazy at lots of the hotels out here...

Stayed at The Mirage, Ceasars Palace (suite), Planet Hollywood, Treasure Island, MGM and Circus Circus

Best I have stayed at The Mirage and Planet Hollywood
Worst Circus Circus

Next time want to stay at Bellagio (which I really like), Venetian or Wynn

I've stayed at Treasure Island & MGM. I personally like both alot and they are much cheaper than places like Caesars.

I'm going twice this semester for school events (Hoover Dam Tour + Civil Engineering Conference). Hotels are covered for both trips and I will be going with my good friends, but it looks like we are going to end up staying at Excalibur for one, and the Flamingo for the other. Luxor was also mentioned as an alternative. I'm lobbying to get us into something a little nicer, but its just not working.

This summer I will be going again for real and will try to stay somewhere like Paris, Encore, or Mandalay Bay

Originally Posted by Nasdaq

The Wynn has great rooms

Venetian wasn't too impressive.

I'm curious about Encore. Haven't been there yet

Encore is niiiiice, my girl got a free room from her sister-in-law and they gave us a suite, private lobby, couch, lcd, 2 beds even though we only need one. pretty awesome

Back
Top Bottom