BET Hip-Hop Awards Cypher List Vol. Underwhelming

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

laugh.gif
@ diggy and jojo

This line up is underwhemling, really? Anyways, I do kinda agree about the them not having a line up that compares to the past years, but it cant really get any better than it already has. In my eyes no one is gonna top Lupe, Budden, Em, or Black Thought's verse...

This line up is underwhemling, really? Anyways, I do kinda agree about the them not having a line up that compares to the past years, but it cant really get any better than it already has. In my eyes no one is gonna top Lupe, Budden, Em, or Black Thought's verse...

(o_O) Nick Javas????
I love DJ Premier to DEATH,but for the life of me I can't understand why he put him on the Year Round roster.Throw the NYG'z in that %%!% or something.
Rae,Royce and Ice may do something though.*shrugs*

(o_O) Nick Javas????
I love DJ Premier to DEATH,but for the life of me I can't understand why he put him on the Year Round roster.Throw the NYG'z in that %%!% or something.

(o_O) Nick Javas????
I love DJ Premier to DEATH,but for the life of me I can't understand why he put him on the Year Round roster.Throw the NYG'z in that $+*@ or something.

(o_O) Nick Javas????
I love DJ Premier to DEATH,but for the life of me I can't understand why he put him on the Year Round roster.Throw the NYG'z in that $+*@ or something.

shoulda had my man Cole in there... not looking forward to this at all.. guess it was hard to top last year's.

shoulda had my man Cole in there... not looking forward to this at all.. guess it was hard to top last year's.

Originally Posted by washanobotit

came here to say this.......

Originally Posted by washanobotit

came here to say this.......

5 cyphers though? overdoing it just loses its value, 3 cyphers was good because it was about the award show, 5 cyphers of mostly nobodies (outside the obvious few) makes the show seem like it's about the cyphers first and awards second..

... and who the hell is checking for Reema Major, Nick Javas & Laws in a cypher?????

5 cyphers though? overdoing it just loses its value, 3 cyphers was good because it was about the award show, 5 cyphers of mostly nobodies (outside the obvious few) makes the show seem like it's about the cyphers first and awards second..

... and who the hell is checking for Reema Major, Nick Javas & Laws in a cypher?????

I'm betting Diggy has the best verse.. Barring Royce doesn't just @!%% all over the cypher which is likely

I'm betting Diggy has the best verse.. Barring Royce doesn't just @!%% all over the cypher which is likely

Back
Top Bottom