BET Hip-Hop Awards Cypher List Vol. Underwhelming

Originally Posted by bmore3800

Jojo takes another L lol. Unless Dig or pops ghosts for him.
nerd.gif
Jojo writes his own rhymes. Its Diggy that needs the ghost.

Originally Posted by washanobotit

shoulda had my man Cole in there... not looking forward to this at all.. guess it was hard to top last year's.

thing with these BET cyphers is that theyre NOT freestyles. theyre just rapping verses that are going to come up on their upcoming songs. really pissed me off to hear em's, and black thoughts verse on their new CDs

shoulda had my man Cole in there... not looking forward to this at all.. guess it was hard to top last year's.

thing with these BET cyphers is that theyre NOT freestyles. theyre just rapping verses that are going to come up on their upcoming songs. really pissed me off to hear em's, and black thoughts verse on their new CDs

Wiz will hold his own. Sure his music is redundant but whose isn't nowadays. You gotta respect the dude who does it for the fans not for recognition.

Tyga has no reason being on there..BET is slurping YM and will look foolish in the same circle as Royce and kuniva.

Wiz will hold his own. Sure his music is redundant but whose isn't nowadays. You gotta respect the dude who does it for the fans not for recognition.

Tyga has no reason being on there..BET is slurping YM and will look foolish in the same circle as Royce and kuniva.

Originally Posted by bns1201

idunno what planet u come from but its only a handful of artists who actually freestyle... with good reason too... and why would u waste a verse for a bet cypher? 

idunno what planet u come from but its only a handful of artists who actually freestyle... with good reason too... and why would u waste a verse for a bet cypher? 

There's usually one with a good line-up that makes me want to watch...

not this year
laugh.gif

There's usually one with a good line-up that makes me want to watch...

not this year
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

Because 80% of the people in here saying they're not gonna check for the cypher, WILL.

While a lot of *%%! in Hip-Hop has changed, there's only one function for a cypher. No hooks, singing, production. Just lyrics/delivery/flow. Raw *%%!.

Believe it or not, People still check for that as a basis for artists to check for. 

Contrary to the consensus on NT... People. Still. Watch. BET. A LOT of people.

That's why I was so disgusted by Wale's performance last year. Dude's a legit artist but dude didn't show up for the cypher and now the people who put him in a box from his Lady Gaga single are gonna keep in there until further notice.

If your manager said, "TIME, I got you a slot on the BET AWARDS cypher this year."

N_ you'd write or pull out the craziest 16 you can. Don't front. 
laugh.gif

Because 80% of the people in here saying they're not gonna check for the cypher, WILL.

While a lot of *%%! in Hip-Hop has changed, there's only one function for a cypher. No hooks, singing, production. Just lyrics/delivery/flow. Raw *%%!.

Believe it or not, People still check for that as a basis for artists to check for. 

That's why I was so disgusted by Wale's performance last year. Dude's a legit artist but dude didn't show up for the cypher and now the people who put him in a box from his Lady Gaga single are gonna keep in there until further notice.

If your manager said, "TIME, I got you a slot on the BET AWARDS cypher this year."

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheHype

laugh.gif
i wasnt sayin dont do it... i was talkin bout the reusing the verse thing... id write somethin fresh for it... and then throw that +%+* on at least a mixtape as well if not the album... 

Originally Posted by TheHype

laugh.gif
i wasnt sayin dont do it... i was talkin bout the reusing the verse thing... id write somethin fresh for it... and then throw that +%+* on at least a mixtape as well if not the album... 

Back
Top Bottom