Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

this show cant run longer than bb can it? 
nerd.gif

tbh I kinda miss the adolescent days where receiving a handjob was one of the simple pleasures of life

hell, part of me would kill to go back to those innocent days with not a care in the world, knowing that getting a hj would be the highlight of an end of summer weekend

bruh...how i just found out, at the gym of all places, that breakin bad is coming back?!?!?!? mind = blown.

if so, then dude that told me didn't know either. he pulled up a trailer. it was too loud to here it, but it looked like footage i haven't seen before.

Just fact checked. Looks like we (me an the homies) been duped.

Random fact: Mike's beaten face was done with CGI because Jonathan Banks couldn't do the makeup.:lol:

They did a great job with that.

Last edited:
Was talking to my boys bout this yesterday. What if when mike said " I had a guy, you will never be that guy" he was talking about nacho? I can see mike and nacho working then cartel gets word about nacho trying to set tuco up and kills him and gus offers him to work for him because he has beef with the cartel as well. Or Gus has to kill nacho for the cartel which I doubt but can still be plausible.

Another thing, last season of the series will be the Omaha Cinnabon (post breaking bad) and we find out Walt is actually alive or Jessie finds Saul and a new show spawns off of that. I mean why else would he be so scared to avoid attention to the point where he won't even open an emergency door?

Just my theories.

Was talking to my boys bout this yesterday. What if when mike said " I had a guy, you will never be that guy" he was talking about nacho? I can see mike and nacho working then cartel gets word about nacho trying to set tuco up and kills him and gus offers him to work for him because he has beef with the cartel as well. Or Gus has to kill nacho for the cartel which I doubt but can still be plausible.

Another thing, last season of the series will be the Omaha Cinnabon (post breaking bad) and we find out Walt is actually alive or Jessie finds Saul and a new show spawns off of that. I mean why else would he be so scared to avoid attention to the point where he won't even open an emergency door?

Just my theories.
we already know walt is alive and working at cinnabon though. that's pretty obvious.

sorry bros, I meant to type Saul. Just had walt on the brain I guess.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom