Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

Random fact: Mike's beaten face was done with CGI because Jonathan Banks couldn't do the makeup.:lol:

They did a great job with that.
:lol: I knew that was cgi. You could see it when he turned his head slightly and the light had to bounce off his swollen face.

Another thing, last season of the series will be the Omaha Cinnabon (post breaking bad) and we find out Walt is actually alive or Jessie finds Saul and a new show spawns off of that. I mean why else would he be so scared to avoid attention to the point where he won't even open an emergency door?

Just my theories.
What do you mean? Saul is still a wanted man.

As it stands, both he and Jesse are fugitives most likely and with Walt dead nobody has paid for all of those crimes.

They covered this in the final season when Saul hooked Walt up with his guy to make ppl disappear. He's going to be in hiding for the rest of his life.
Was talking to my boys bout this yesterday. What if when mike said " I had a guy, you will never be that guy" he was talking about nacho? I can see mike and nacho working then cartel gets word about nacho trying to set tuco up and kills him and gus offers him to work for him because he has beef with the cartel as well. Or Gus has to kill nacho for the cartel which I doubt but can still be plausible.

Another thing, last season of the series will be the Omaha Cinnabon (post breaking bad) and we find out Walt is actually alive or Jessie finds Saul and a new show spawns off of that. I mean why else would he be so scared to avoid attention to the point where he won't even open an emergency door?

Just my theories.
we already know walt is alive and working at cinnabon though. that's pretty obvious.
We do? :nerd:

Last edited:
Random fact: Mike's beaten face was done with CGI because Jonathan Banks couldn't do the makeup.:lol:

:lol: I knew that was cgi. You could see it when he turned his head slightly and the light had to bounce off his swollen face.

Just my theories.

As it stands, both he and Jesse are fugitives most likely and with Walt dead nobody has paid for all of those crimes.

They covered this in the final season when Saul hooked Walt up with his guy to make ppl disappear. He's going to be in hiding for the rest of his life.
Was talking to my boys bout this yesterday. What if when mike said " I had a guy, you will never be that guy" he was talking about nacho? I can see mike and nacho working then cartel gets word about nacho trying to set tuco up and kills him and gus offers him to work for him because he has beef with the cartel as well. Or Gus has to kill nacho for the cartel which I doubt but can still be plausible.

Just my theories.
we already know walt is alive and working at cinnabon though. that's pretty obvious.

sorry for the confusion, I meant to type Saul. but to expound on that, we don't technically know that Walt is dead per say, We never saw him actually die. Just implied death. They left it open.

Saul was shook because he's still in hiding.

Walt is dead man 
laugh.gif

Let him rest in peace.

Just my theories.

Just my theories.

sorry for the confusion, I meant to type Saul. but to expound on that, we don't technically know that Walt is dead per say, We never saw him actually die. Just implied death. They left it open.

Saul was shook because he's still in hiding.

Don't do this.

The hatred for Skyler bordered on misogyny... it almost made BB discussions unbearable at times. Yes, she had her faults as a character that made disliking her very easy, but good god.. you couldn't read through this thread without every post being "F Skyler" over and over.

I think some of y'all are forgetting how frustrating Skyler was in all facets of life

**** skylar..... the name is forever linked with ******* for me

[QUOTE name="JohnnyRedStorm"]
Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

He's right about the HJ though
Longest serious, living together relationship you've ever been in?

Sure, it's nice to IMAGINE, "Man, my girl better give me a damn 3 some for my birthday. Been together a year, 50 years, idc."

Riiiiiight. :lol:

Longest serious, living together relationship you've ever been in?
[/quote]

8 n counting.... if its my bday & I GET A GODDAMN HJ...FOH
heads would roll pun intended

going need someone to off chuck..

this dude is getting on joffrey's level

Last edited:
I'd be nice to skylar. come home one day and be playful and affectionate. tell her how much i missed her and kiss her forehead. take her in the bed room and after i receive fallacio for an hour and a half, start play wrestling with her, act like i'm reaching for one of the pillows, but slow enough so she gets to it, i'll let her swing on me first so everything after is self defense, act like she hurt me and drops her guard and then I'm

Dqus23.gif

Last edited:
I love the show and everything but damn I'm so interested in the Saul era post Breaking Bad..

Watching season 4 of BB, I wonder if we see Victor at some point. Mike took his death a little hard, I wonder what the history is there.

Mike's not the type of dude to kill the person hiring him (in this case, Nacho).

Have you guys learned nothing about Mike's character?

There's only been a handful of tv shows I've been this dedicated to watch.

I remember I used to have my mom tape episodes of Lost when I was working Thursday nights back in the day.

Sundays for the NFL.

Monday is BCS day 
laugh.gif

And I usually have to watch the late reruns but I know I'll see it before Tuesday daybreak.

Back
Top Bottom