Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

Really good episode, no complaints from me about this one. Kim actually finally earned some points from me. And we won't have to worry about Chuck being in much of this show soon after this. All wins :pimp:

Originally Posted by Master Zik

So Jimmy indirectly kills Chuck.

mean.gif
Or... that's not what happened at all.

Chuck indirectly committed suicide just as much as Jimmy indirectly committed homicide.

Last edited:
Jimmy too smart to rush in, he'll find someone else with a flip phone or use the phone of a nearby business. I doubt he pulls the "i was just in the area" card.

:rofl: indirectly kills Chuck. :lol:

Chuck shouldn't have beat Jimmy down, or tried to keep Kim down taking a bank SHE brought in and exposing himself to too much electricity, or listened to Ernesto when he said it was time to go.

NONE of this happens if Chuck isn't such a douchebag to Jimmy all these years.

Safe word exit strategies with his own wife & ****, when she loved Jimmy and thought he was fine.

**** Chuck.

Last edited:
It was a good ep.

Loved Kim rolling with it knowing Jimmy did it and shaming the **** out of Chuck.

Then even reminding him he should tie up all loose ends.

Then everything Mike and the drug money.

[QUOTE name="Master Zik"]
Originally Posted by Master Zik

So Jimmy indirectly kills Chuck.

:smh:
Or... that's not what happened at all.

Chuck indirectly committed suicide just as much indirectly committed homicide.
[/quote]
:lol: @ indirectly committed suicide. That's called accidental death.

We all know Jimmy is blaming himself for this.

Last edited:
That moment Mike found out that an innocent person died because he didn't murk the truck driver. Powerful stuff. He's realizing this isn't a game.

Last edited:
That moment Mike found out that an innocent person died because he didn't murk the truck driver. Powerful stuff. He's realizing this isn't a game.
Yeah. It was a downer after he bought the bar shots.

Plus had he killed dude, the cops would've definitely showed up.

It was a mean downer. Mike had the waitress chick offering him some P....and the next scene he's in...he finds that out :smh:.

Mike a tragic hero man. Dude can't ever find happiness.

It was a mean downer. Mike had the waitress chick offering him some P....and the next scene he's in...he finds that out :smh:.

Mike a tragic hero man. Dude can't ever find happiness.
He started feeling and having a bleeding heart for too many ppl.

Walt had put him out of his misery.

Damn @ what happened to Chuck, hope he is alright. Family is family no matter what the disagreement. Kim ain't got a problem with Jimmys antics until they benefit her, she still weak to me. Got Jimmy doing whatever she wants l, the man needs to take control of his situation

Actually now that I think about it was a good parallel watching Jimmy pull of his crime on Chuck and Mike pull his on Salamanca and how they both ****** up/feel bad about something they feel responsible for.

Chuck was the one who wanted the victory lap.. When the client was telling him the right address he wouldn't let it go

All of a sudden things start going wrong and Chuck is looking at them lights

I'm ready for them to explain that electro phobia thing in detail. The fact that he walks around in tin foil definitely doesn't help his credibility while trying to stake a claim.

I'm ready for them to explain that electro phobia thing in detail. The fact that he walks around in tin foil definitely doesn't help his credibility while trying to stake a claim.

It's physiological.. He can't accept failure.. Whatever went down with his wife.. Whatever other failures in life

Last edited:
Glad Kim figured it out immediately and they didn't leave it hanging like "is this what makes her leave when she finds out?"

I hope that's now how her character turns out. I think that's part of what makes her unlikable for some people - the assumption she's gonna get fed up at one point.

Good episode

Mike is a cold beast

I was laughing when he bought the bar a round :lol:

Chuck hitting his head caught me off guard

Back
Top Bottom