Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

You would think by now Jimmy would realize the law comes before everything for Chuck. Well maybe I shouldn't say the law, moreso everything comes before Jimmy.

No such things as cease fires in this beef. He has to learn that.
Jimmy still soft.

Still seems like Jimmy has nothing to worry about. There's no evidence. Tapes been deleted. All the loose ends are on Jimmy's side. If anything this pushes Chuck over the edge since he's going to lose and he's bringing more attention to his Mesa Verde 'mistake'.
Did I miss something? When was the tape deleted?

The tape in question is the recording Chuck made when Jimmy confessed. Everything Chuck said and how he led it to the topic of his mistake is all he needs to convince the dude running Mesa Verde that he was sabotaged.

Chuck went the extra effort to manipulate Jimmy. Distractions with all that stuff to block electricity, red herring about retiring due to diminished faculties, and preying on Jimmy's guilt and carefree attitude in freely admitting to crimes.

Jimmy and Kim were both right talking about how smart Chuck is and how relentless he is when he wants to get something done. The conman is taking a L.
Jimmy shoulda had him committed. Taken Chuck's share of his company and cashed out.
Now how is this not foul? :lol: :smh:

How about just cut off Chuck altogether? and keep it like that? Any time he tries to get at you legally deal with it legally. If Jimmy just kept focusing on prospering like he was with making that commercial and meeting old folks like he did a little bit in these last few eps and didn't take Kim losing Mesa Verde as part of this continued war with Chuck he'd be good.

Last edited:
what is mikes reason for going after hector? he got his 50k, took him down for another 250 and was completely off his radar.

mike is looking old as dirt compared to his BB seasons, they gotta move this thing along..

Just
There's no coming back for Saul once Kim finds out about that confession tape.

She already knows what he did though.
Yeah but that was when she got Mesa Verde back. She knows he did it but what she'll be pissed about is how he stupidly confessed to it after she warned him about how smart and relentless Chuck is.

Before she lost Mesa Verde cuz Chuck convinced them she was not ready to handle all of their needs. That's regular business decision. Now she's going to lose them because her bf and law partner/lawyer she's sharing a building with illegally doctored documents to sabotage Chuck and indirectly Mesa Verde's ability to get those permits or authority to do w/e they wanted. Thus, ******* with their business.

This is going to look bad for Kim's reputation especially after just going solo with her own practice.

For any of those wondering who left the note...the writers already admitted on Talking Saul that Gus was behind it.

They also admitted on the Rich Eisen show that the Reddit people were right about what they did with the first letters of each episode making "Fring's Back"....but they said they didn't want people to catch on to that right away cause apparently they don't have Gus under contract for this series yet. Hopefully for our sake he doesn't try asking for a billion dollars now that he knows they NEED him on early next season.

what is mikes reason for going after hector? he got his 50k, took him down for another 250 and was completely off his radar.

mike is looking old as dirt compared to his BB seasons, they gotta move this thing along..
Hector made Mike do something he didn't want to do and was very smug about it. Mike previously had problems with the cops cuz those Philly detectives came after him for killing his son's killers who were cops.

Now he's showing his face again to the prosecution over a dispute with crazy *** Tuco telling them the gun was his. Plus he got his face beat in and he didn't even do what he was paid to do (get Tuco to go away for a long time).

Most would let it go but Mike has his reasons.

I was thinking the saaaame thing with Mike. They need to get these seasons going quicker than a year and progress this series faster cause I really don't know how much he has left in him. Dude will be 70 years old next season.

I doubt Giancarlo is going to be foul and ask for a lot of money to return. From his comments, he loved being on the show. They should be paying him accordingly based on his worth.

Dude is a working actor though so no surprise he's not under contract yet.

Aww man Gus back already? :smh:

Guess I meed to go head and accept the fact that this is just a BB prequel.

Well that is what it is :lol:

There's already been two seasons of this show called "Better Call Saul" and the dude still hasn't gotten to the point where he's actually named Saul....don't be greedy.

I doubt Giancarlo is going to be foul and ask for a lot of money to return. From his comments, he loved being on the show. They should be paying him accordingly based on his worth.

I saw an interview with him and he said it was between better call Saul and the rise of fring. He said he loves working with bob, Vince, and company so im not even worried about the contract I'm sure he'll be back. He also said he pitched the idea of having his own short spinoff after BCS to Vince.

Aww man Gus back already?
mean.gif

Guess I meed to go head and accept the fact that this is just a BB prequel.
Think of BCS as an expansion of the Breaking Bad universe.

I saw an interview with him and he said it was between better call Saul and the rise of fring. He said he loves working with bob, Vince, and company so im not even worried about the contract I'm sure he'll be back. He also said he pitched the idea of having his own short spinoff after BCS to Vince.
Did not know that. I would've much preferred a Fring prequel.

Needs a better title though.

All my shows are on break or over now, smh. The oj show, which was terrific, and how to get away with murder.

Hector made Mike do something he didn't want to do and was very smug about it. Mike previously had problems with the cops cuz those Philly detectives came after him for killing his son's killers who were cops.

Now he's showing his face again to the prosecution over a dispute with crazy *** Tuco telling them the gun was his. Plus he got his face beat in and he didn't even do what he was paid to do (get Tuco to go away for a long time).

Most would let it go but Mike has his reasons.

They also threatened his granddaughter.

Oh yeah, definitely that too.

That fits my viewpoint as well with what I said about Jimmy just walking away and avoiding Chuck. Mike could do the same thing. Just walk away like Nacho been saying. Mike does have his principles though and I kinda saw all this coming with how he links up with Gus.

Loved the finale and thought it was a great season. I'll think on everything and read up on some stuff and come back in tomorrow.

Quick highlights, the cinematography and how they handled Chuck in the hospital was great. The visuals and sound really contribute to feeling his anxiety and "pain" during his examination.

I absolutely love the gun salesman and any interactions he has in this universe. The professionalism and transaction was just awesome to me. 

Mike being the one in the dark with the "Don't" was great. 

I hope we get a brother vs. brother showdown in the courtroom next season.

I hope we get more con artistry and Jimmy getting people out of situations by any means necessary. The show can miss me with its family drama bull. I couldn't care less about fudged numbers on TPS reports or any of that lame crap. Saul Goodman is a CRIMINAL lawyer. Mike is a cleaner/hitman working pretty close to one of the biggest drug cartels in New Mexico. Show me some some sex, drugs, and violence or maybe something bigger than forgery. This show is on AMC, not the CW

That last scene was TOOOOOOOOO Predictable :smh:

I literally knew once jimmy said "I did it" he was recording. SMHHHH

Back
Top Bottom