Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

just got done through second episode...

not bad..and i love when i catch shows late and the second season around the corner :smokin

I mean, it's not out of the realm of possibility. Ernesto? The hell kinda name is that? Kinda like Gustavo. The whip he's pushing around. His complexion. The convo was lit :rofl: :rofl:

i dunno man, i'm really enjoying this show. odenkirk is killing it playing the flawed, conflicted human being. funny to think that he was manson on the ben stiller show and chuck was lenny on laverne and shirley. i really loving it and i'm happy they're not doing a breaking bad v2.0

Just cuz Ernesto gets his name mentioned and shows up a bit more yall going crazy with these Gus connections :rofl:

I thought it was dead but of course it comes back with his mention.

Chuck's a hater. He's just jelly my boy Jimmy flourishing while he's stuck at the house. :smh:
Also that dude selling the pills. So annoying. I was just waiting for old dude to clock him upside the head. Whinny lil *****
Loving the series

I honestly believe I have ADD, I can't concentrate on ANYTHING but somehow I'm glued to my monitor whenever I watch this show, BB and Sherlock. Can't even put in words how dope this is

GreenLameBrownbear.gif

I swear man
She only wanna claim jimmy now that he on top
Ol gold diggin ***
Then wanna act all high and mighty

She had more questions than the po's. Ugh. She's not built for what Saul is an expert at. Square *** chick. :smh:

Oh yeah... **** Chuck.

I felt she totally overreacted to the "fabricating evidence".

He didn't do that at all. The police were suspicious of him. He was never a suspect for anything.

Lying to the cops isn't a crime. If I want them to believe some lie and go to some lengths to sell it I aint getting arrested for that. Even if my lawyer helps.

Didn't chuck have something to do with jimmy wife
Wasn't chuck ******* jimmy wife?
Or had something to do with a wife leaving from season 1
Or am I mixing that plot point with some other show

Jimmy had a wife when he was younger and she left him. Cheated on him too. That's why they broke up.

I may be wrong here but the guy he Chicago Sunroofed was the guy she cheated on Jimmy with.

The only gripe I had with bb was the "small world" occurrences happening too often, like Walt just happened to be next to Jane's dad at the bar. Knowing that's how he writers operate, ernesto very well may be related to gus. Interesting considering they shed absolutely no light on gus's family.

Jimmy was mastterful in that interrogation room. Threw the cops off like a pro.

Last edited:
How Saul acted in that interrogation room is exactly why all of us even have interest in watching this show other than it being a "Breaking Bad prequel"...hoping to keep seeing a lot more of that from here on out.

That interrogation room scene was hilarious. One of those scenes that's a perfect example of what the show's supposed to be.

That was the best scene so far - and it wasn't written that way. I read that they just said he was going to describe the videos - but Bob Odenkirk came up with all the names for it, and that's what made it fantastic.

Last edited:
kim gotta go
chuck gotta go
the tight *** whos on chucks nuts gotta go

Jimmy finessin as usual :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom