Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

Meh to this ep. It was solid but annoyed me.

From ol girl now worrying about herself cuz she spoke up for Jimmy to his boss at the firm. I know that actor and it was only a matter of time he came through with his patented angry voice :lol:

To me it was all bull ****. So much bureaucracy. For a harmless commercial.

At this point I'm beginning to think what causes Jimmy to become Saul the criminal lawyer is some big tragedy. He's gonna have to shed his bro and girl.

Mike :smh: This daughter-in-law is either crazy or trying to get one over on him.

She definitely trying to pull a fast one, Mike just not gonna call her out for it. If he thought she was crazy he would have tried to take his Granddaughter, his loyalty is to her and his son, not really the girlfriend. Mike sat outside that house all night and nothing happened. Typical broke money hungry chick.

think nacho is gonna try to take out tuco

mike takes out nacho instead

gets in tucos good graces

meets gustavo

6 more weeks of this thread hoping for Gus. Shoot me now :smh:

Right?! :rofl: :rofl:
Yeah, yall buggin with this Gus stuff. We 3 eps in to S2 :smh: :lol: I mean damn.

If anything I'd like them to build up another drug kingpin and make him a cool badass fan favorite to the point yall start wondering how come he wasn't on BB and then at the end of a future season Gus shows up and has him taken out and that greatly affects Mike's and Jimmy's plans/situation.
Did anyone mention the toy pig?

Thought it was too obvious to miss.
Caught it right away when he was holding it. They all but yelled it to us when he pulled the string and had it roll around on the ground.

Last edited:
Chuck is annoying and I hope Jimmy put him in his place. Kim is most definitely going to responsible for Jimmy heal turn. Next weeks episode is looking be really good. 

Just caught up on season 2 
smokin.gif

I loved how the other commercial they made was that crappy *** blue background commercial from the early 00s. Had me crying. I remember being at home with my grandparents watching that when it came out. elementary nostalgia :pimp:

Man I'm sitting up here thinking to myself "man Jimmy is shining, has the job the girl and just produced a commercial that returned immediate profit, what could possibly derail this winning streak, the writers are going to have their work cut out for them on staging the fall of Jimmy and rise of Saul", and then......the nice guitar playing coworker/boss calls him on the phone and rips his *** for making a power move, and it took all hope away of the Saul transformation being legendary.

I think we will all be underwhelmed. What a **** ep man. Ep was killing it and then that one scene killed the whole ep for me.

Damn

I'll be fishing for this told you so post when the Saul character appears. So disappointed right now.

Last edited:
And I love Kim man. I love her whole steez. I can't help but fall for women who walk on the wild side but know where to draw the line. I'd marry her, she's legit. Jimmy will lose if he cuts her out of his life, she's the best part of him, for me. I hope Saul never shows up until the series ends.

I don't hate Kim cuz she helped him get in a good position , she just annoying ....Saul ain't never gon follow the rules 100% of the time n she knows it, very few ppl do ...but she acting all high n mighty even if Saul jimmy doing good work by bending some rules , she gotta pick her battles more

oh ****. kim in love with chuck. :wow:

*weebay gif*

Maybe it's the other way around and chuck found out his wife fell in love with Jimmy. That would explain why he's always throwing shade at him and would REALLY explain why he's always pissed about Jimmy being so " Likeable"
Ps, did anybody see the preview for next weeks episode? a-friend a-friend you're not gonna be happy, I feel the same way as you

Back
Top Bottom