Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

Ps, did anybody see the preview for next weeks episode? @a-friend you're not gonna be happy, I feel the same way as you
Yea, I saw the previews! 
ohwell.gif
 2 to 1 vote?
eek.gif
MAN WHAT!

Reminds me of those "big wigs" at the Dealership that don't want you to shine, because they fear you might take their spot.

I did not watch that link or snippet you dropped though, will check it before next weeks ep.

The commercial thing is probably only the tip of the iceberg. He's still far away from being Saul.

feel the same way. I feel like he's got at least 3 more chances at doing things legit but much like this opportunity, he's gonna be doing more and more unconventional things. I think the next time or maybe the time after that he'll be fully invested at some legal case with a legit firm, but at the same time he will be equally invested in some criminal activity and thats when it'll hit the fan.

Kim probably gonna run off with the hamlin dude when that happens and they become some super elite law firm, kinda like what happened with Walt and gray matters. I wonder in a future flash forward scene will saul try to call kim for old times sake or even better trolls the Hamlin guy or chuck on some big lead to a case that doesn't exist

I like how Mike is on a similar crash course with Saul in terms of limits of how dirty he wants to get. I'm sure he's gonna turn down this "mystery" person who is willing to pay big bucks for intimidation, A LOT of times. I'm curious to know what his breaking point is though.

I honestly don't want to see any major players until the 2nd to the last and last season of this show. These characters and angle they are going for are great!

Last edited:
This Howard dude was slick working Kelly Kapowski in SBTB and from the jump he's got somethin up his sleeve in this show too :smh:

Last edited:

6 more weeks of this thread hoping for Gus. Shoot me now
mean.gif
Couldn't have said it any better, repped!

laugh.gif
 @ the hate for Kim, NT will never change.
**** kim
**** skyler
I don't mind Kim. She's right in trying to steer Jimmy in the right direction. Right now he's on the path that leads to him ending up at a strip mall working slip and fall cases...oh wait.

Skylar on the other hand irked me from the moment she decided to step out on Walt. I can't find anything that justifies cheating on your newly diagnosed with cancer husband with an old flame. That probably painted her in a negative light from that point on regardless of her actions (until Walt completely spun out of control in the last season).

Last edited:
Yall getting fooled by those previews. Jimmy aint losing that job that quickly.

I don't think so either. If he did they probably wouldn't have showed it in the preview. Kim was also talked to in the sneak peak. This is going to just rise tensions between jimmy and Kim more

I don't mind Kim. She's right in trying to steer Jimmy in the right direction. Right now he's on the path that leads to him ending up at a strip mall working slip and fall cases...oh wait.

Skylar on the other hand irked me from the moment she decided to step out on Walt. I can't find anything that justifies cheating on your newly diagnosed with cancer husband with an old flame. That probably painted her in a negative light from that point on regardless of her actions (until Walt completely spun out of control in the last season).

Gotta disagree, Walt deserved that. Maybe not in a way he would've in season 5, but at that point the least Walt could've done was understood the risk he posed to the family and moved out of the house. Plus, Skylar knew sleeping with Ted was wrong, it was temporary relief from a stressful situation. Right or wrong, I get it.

The hatred for Skylar and/or her actions is mind boggling to me.

Gotta disagree, Walt deserved that. Maybe not in a way he would've in season 5, but at that point the least Walt could've done was understood the risk he posed to the family and moved out of the house. Plus, Skylar knew sleeping with Ted was wrong, it was temporary relief from a stressful situation. Right or wrong, I get it.

If your woman needs to sleep with another man for stress relief then she shouldn't be your woman. If she can't handle the stress, leave the dude then take as many ****s as you want

If your woman needs to sleep with another man for stress relief then she shouldn't be your woman. If she can't handle the stress, leave the dude then take as many ****s as you want

I agree, she should have left.

But there's no right or wrong way to handle the type of situation where your husband constantly lies and manipulates you, and you have a newborn child and a 15-16 year old son (who idolizes his father) to think about. That doesn't make the decision to pack up and leave so easy.

:lol: Look at the reaction to Kim getting mad at Saul for needlessly risking his great job. Fabricating evidence and lying to his boss were completely unnecessary. Saul just needs that rush.

I was anti-skylar the minute she gave walt that half assed hand job....i just was like...you dont love that man.

Anyone who looks at that bday handie as a sign of relationship trouble, what's the longest SERIOUS relationship you've ever been in?

I didn't even want to go down that hole Ska :lol: :smh:

The halfhearted BJ handy was all apart of setting up and establishing the dynamic and relationship with Walt and Skylar as well as showing us Walt's current situation.

Just juxtapose that scene with later when he got frisky and tried to smash in the kitchen and smash all those other times cuz he was feeling so good about himself and Sky was caught off guard but liking it (until things went down hill).

I mean it's storytelling.

I know most hate her. I know I do/did but some things aren't evidence of all that.

Also Kim is nowhere near Skylar. C'mon now. You may just hate women if you trying to justify that :lol:

Last edited:
The halfhearted BJ handy was all apart of setting up and establishing the dynamic and relationship with Walt and Skylar as well as showing us Walt's current situation.

Just juxtapose that scene with later when he got frisky and tried to smash in the kitchen and smash all those other times cuz he was feeling so good about himself and Sky was caught off guard but liking it (until things went down hill

Precisely

Back
Top Bottom