Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

I liked the latest episode, but they blew the commercial thing out of proportion. I get it, Jimmy should've ran it by them, but my goodness, they're in there acting like Chuck with all the hatred. It was predictable that Davis wasn't going to be pleased tho. I could just tell. Idk why they're pressing Kim, she saw it but I'm sure she wasn't expecting Jimmy to air it with no approval. Lmao at the original commercial requiring "several meetings". Chuck's smug self pissess me off. Can't let Jimmy shine.

[quote name="KingKoopa"][quote name="DarthSka"]Just to be clear, y'all LIVED TOGETHER 6 years?[/quote]Yup[/quote]Then clearly my presumption doesn't work on you. :lol:

Longest for me has been 8 years, and I can definitely see how after over a decade, alllllll of the fire in the relationship is gone. :lol: And honestly, looking at Walt and Sky, do we really think she was topping him off when they first met? Or... ever? That ain't them.

Darthska, Handjobs are for children. I been with my current for 10 years almost. **** ain't the best. I'll be damned if I accepted a HJ for any pleasure, specifically a bday. That's wack as hell.

What do you have to say about old Saint skylar giving walts money away to her dip?

Last edited:
Then clearly my presumption doesn't work on you.
laugh.gif

Longest for me has been 8 years, and I can definitely see how after over a decade, alllllll of the fire in the relationship is gone.
Don't get it twisted, the fire was long gone as well 
laugh.gif

Nah, nah, let's not get it twisted.

I ain't saying she's a saint. Not even.

Just that she ain't the anti-Christ, and I get it. That's it.

Oh, and NT is largely anti-women. That's like stating that water is wet, though.

Sky was horrible as things went on and I hated the character but yes for some ppl it turned in to misogyny.

People were threatening her life and saying terrible things about or to her on twitter and on other social media by the final season. Bunch of yall can't keep it to this is a fictional tv show

Last edited:
I swear y'all faction always wanna throw out that "NT hates women" garbage. Come on man try a better argument. Some of us don't go for the actions of some women.

It's true though. Aint no faction :lol: Not an argument either just a well known fact.

I'm sure plenty ppl first time coming here notice it. Pretty long history of it too.

If the roles were reversed and Walts character was as unbearable and kept making annoying/frustrating decisions I would hate him too.

Y'all acting like you can't dislike someone because of their personality and actions. So what if Walt broke the law? I'm not going to dislike him because he "did something bad" - I like the character. Skyler had a multitude of decisions (like the birthday handy) that were just
indifferent.gif
/
mad.gif
. It wasn't that she was a girl. Put Walt in her shoes and it's the same situation.

ex: If Walt gave his cancer-stricken girl two fingers instead of somethin somethin that'd be a dbag move as well.

I mean, he could beat off himself. Forreals.

Last edited:
:lol: @ Walt cooking for his family. Maybe in the beginning but he had multiple chances to get bought out for enough money to leave the family in good condition. Especially near the end. It's pretty obvious Walt was chasing the power.

Someone actually seriously said Skyler was just as guilty as Walt. :rofl:

If Walt gave his cancer stricken wife a finger blast on her bday instead of eating her out or a sex session I see everybody just laughing at it not being mad with Walt.

:lol:

Originally Posted by Master Zik

If Walt gave his cancer stricken wife a finger blast on her bday instead of eating her out or a sex session I see everybody just laughing at it not being mad with Walt.

laugh.gif
I'm trying to tell 'em, man. 
laugh.gif

The reality for me is I just can't stand a nagging *** woman. Add to that some of what she did through the show is why I disliked her. I'll tell you who o DK like though....Wendy from Billions.

Walt let us know what it was all about at the end though. He gave up his piece of an empire once for chump change it wasn't gonna happen again. Put things into perspective what did he have to lose? He has terminal cancer & he's already knee deep in the game. At the bed of the day I can't fault Walt for feeling how he felt. On the other hand his awful family :x none of them deserved dude especially freaking Flynn :x

Back
Top Bottom