Better Call Saul Season Thread - Season Six - April 18th

:lol: She seems to have the complete upper hand in that marriage though.

breaking-bad-ted-trips-o.gif

Last edited:
Skylar acted pretty reasonably for someone who's husband was just a HS Chem teacher, now a drug kingpin. She isn't from that life. Marrying an already drug Lord or already corrupt billionaire ain't the same. Their husbands are who they already knew they were. Even though she was annoying at times it was better that way, more real, as opposed to this cookie cutter subservient ride or die fantasy yall have.

Last edited:
[quote name="Mark Antony"]Skylar acted pretty reasonably for someone who's husband was just a HS Chem teacher, now a drug kingpin. She isn't from that life. Marrying an already drug Lord or already corrupt billionaire ain't the same. Their husbands are who they already knew they were. Even though she was annoying at times it was better that way, more real, as opposed to this cookie cutter subservient ride or die fantasy yall have.[/quote]Shattered fantasies are really what all the fuss is about. :lol:

"Oh, you're making nearly flawless meth, babe? Sweet. Dinner's at 8. Love you!"

Nah, man. No. Not for the safe, vanilla, REO Speedwagon background we knew they had.:lol:

If Walt gave his cancer stricken wife a finger blast on her bday instead of eating her out or a sex session I see everybody just laughing at it not being mad with Walt.

laugh.gif
I bet it would of been a passionate finger though.

kKssin and all.

Anyone who looks at that bday handie as a sign of relationship trouble, what's the longest SERIOUS relationship you've ever been in?
These young ins have NO idea. Thinking they gonna be smashing every day :smh: I've been in 2 7+year relationships where by the end, I would consider myself lucky to get an HJ on my bday

Anyone who looks at that bday handie as a sign of relationship trouble, what's the longest SERIOUS relationship you've ever been in?
These young ins have NO idea. Thinking they gonna be smashing every day :smh: I've been in 2 7+year relationships where by the end, I would consider myself lucky to get an HJ on my bday
Main reason I stayed away from the HJ argument. I know the evolution of a relationship.:lol: :smh:

yall old heads are missing the point

when the show started walt was working TWO jobs

skylar, a college educated woman, was "an author" and sold crap on ebay

so if anybody to blame for theur lack of "fire", its her

:rofl:

Walt really put Skyler in a terrible position. He lied constantly and remember the twins? In his house?

Main reason I stayed away from the HJ argument. I know the evolution of a relationship.:lol: :smh:

Y'all depressing me fam

These young ins have NO idea. Thinking they gonna be smashing every day
mean.gif
I've been in 2 7+year relationships where by the end, I would consider myself lucky to get an HJ on my bday
Main reason I stayed away from the HJ argument. I know the evolution of a relationship.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Y'all depressing me fam
Real S***.  I really hope that's not what's awaiting me in "long-term relationship" land.

Dude, if you accept that, they will give that. Relationships are tough, especially with kids. You still gotta make it work sexually. I wish she would think giving me a HJ is going to suffice. I'll pop the **** out that hand. Some dudes tolerate entirely too much.

Originally Posted by CJ616
Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Y'all depressing me fam
Real S***.  I really hope that's not what's awaiting me in "long-term relationship" land.
Just pay attention to those who are in steady, loving relationships... and those who aren't but are talking about how THEY would do it and what THEY would do demand, on the outside looking in. 
laugh.gif

you said "of course its her"

what am i to take that to mean if not placing blame on walt

the fact that their "longterm relationship" dwindled to the point that the man's birthday is insignificant says a lot

skylar was all smiles and energy during the party earlier that day but now she too tired/busy selling crap to get *******?

that was almost literal emasculation of walt in the very first ep

they wanted you to see skylar for the self obsessed narcisstic near do well that she was

only reason she even prolly started ****** wit walt was to pass his class

[quote name="Hand2HandKing"]you said "of course its her"

what am i to take that to mean if not placing blame on walt[/quote]Expand your understanding or this is going to speedtrack to you getting real frustrated with me real quick, thinking I'm talking in circles. :lol:

First off, there are dozens of other factors in any relationship, and specifically theirs.

Second, where did I say I'm not blaming Walt for anything? Rejecting the notion "She's a b.word and it's all her fault" doesn't mean he is without blame.

If we're making snap judgments on who lost the fire first, from the outside looking in it would be Walt. Being that he didn't think he was living up to his potential, and could see the riches of his friend had he stuck with that path. That will drain the energy from anyone.

Y'all depressing me fam

For real, gonna have to keep a Monica Lewinski at work if this is the case.

Y'all depressing me fam

Sorry bruhs, it's just the facts of life. **** will get frustrating, just get used to it now. Especially when you get into a loooong relationship and you start stepping out in your girl because she's not giving it up as often, and new girl is. New girl is just like Ol' girl. They all give it up less and less as the years go by. (Guys lose their drive too of course, but it seems to happen MUCH later in life)

The excuses will be "I'm too tired. I don't feel sexy. I just ate. I have to get up early. I'm stressed about my new job. The birth control is messing with my hormones. My hormones are messing with my hormones. My period is coming. I'm on my period. I'm worried I haven't had my period in a while. I haven't showered. I just showered. My show is on. I just wanna watch a movie. I don't have time. Etc etc.

Don't get it twisted, guys have their excuses too, I'm just giving you my perspective. Sex life in long serious relationships will plummet severely. So if you been married 20-30 years, an HJ on your 52nd birthday or whatever should be more than satisfactory.

Back
Top Bottom