Better HS Basketball class? 04 vs 07

04 class
Rivals
Scouts
Notable names in the NBA: Dwight Howard, Rajon Rondo, Josh Smith, LaMarcus Aldridge, Al Horford, Joakim Noah, Al Jefferson, Rudy Gay, J.R. Smith, MarvinWilliams, Glen Davis, Jordan Farmar, Kyle Lowry, Jeff Green, Daniel Gibson, Roy Hibbert, Sebastian Telfair

07 class
Rivals
Scouts
Notable names in the NBA: Derrick Rose, Michael Beasley, O.J. Mayo, Eric Gordon, Kevin Love, Blake Griffin, James Harden, Jerryd Bayless, Jonny Flynn, DeJuanBlair, Anthony Randolph, Jeff Teague, Austin Daye, J.J. Hickson, DeAndre Jordan, Bill Walker, Donte Greene

Evan Turner, Kyle Singler, Patrick Patterson, Cole Aldrich are still in college as well.

Obviously the 04 class is more accomplished having four years on the 07 class, but I feel that the 07 class may have more star power to it than the deep 04class.

Thoughts?

'07 has better depth but the top players in the '04 class are better. There isn't a right choice imo

It's hard to judge because when compared in 2010, 04' has had more time to get better. If we are judging in terms of immediate impact, when they camein, I gotta say 07'.

It shows you how much a draft can impact your team. If you look at all those picks, most of them are all well run organizations, even Memphis is run by JerryWest.

Since I graduated in 07, I'll have to go with them
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
04 was the better basketball class though

Ask this question in 3 years, and then we can answer this. it's just too early to judge 07 because they need to get a few more years under their belts. 04was and is nasty though.

from top to bottom, 04 got it

however its still fairly early to judge the 07 class

Back
Top Bottom