better pics of the XV SE Black colorway

I see too much of the XIV in those. Like for example the air vents on the sides. The color combinations are also rediculous. I said it once and ill say it again, the XV are ahead of their time and with time more will come too respect them.

To each his own. I think the XVs are horrible and I doubt over time I will ever like or respect them. The SEs do seem to be an approvement I MIGHT cop a pair...

-S

XVs were not a good looking shoes.

now these are even more garbage.
Only FOOLZ pay JB's MSRP
Greatest failure of JB = Nubuck release (AKA inventory failure, I believe you JB, I truely do)
And we are talking about a Multi-million dollar company... the crisis continues...
Gentry needs to be put in JB Prison Camp
Prediction: Gentry taking JB down with him 2007-08

These are awesome.

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
The 2007 Super Bowl Champion Indianapolis Colts & The Indiana Pacers
It is what it is.​

Maybe it's just me..But my interest in this SE thing is falling fast.
The green colorway looked alittle better.
I guess the ballers will enjoy it i guess.

these are really hott imo..i'm not sure if i would cop though..we'll see once the release date nears..
Michael Jordan..the greatest to ever play the game!
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

I'm about to go see a doctor cos there must be something wrong with me.......thats a pair of XVs that i would actually buy!!!!

No right.....
DS Size 13 Adicolor BL5s for sale - PM for details!

All these ppl hatin will be the 1st in line to cop these badboys in 08. :lol:
laugh.gif
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14
Cassell-Mobley-Maggette-T.Thomas-Kaman-Ross-Knight-Patterson-Powell-Thornton-Dickau-Korolev-P.Davis
OJ MAYO
10.28.07 FIGHT ON!!!

They made them look terrible and I love the XV. I'm not a big fan of any SE shoe but wow, those are bad.
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old..​

JB trying to make the 15s look more appealing to customers? This pair definitely doesnt help.
PSU's Return to its Glory Days.
2008 National Champs, wait for it!
Get 2.5% back on Eastbay and Footlocker purchases!

Back
Top Bottom