BEWARE: Fleece Johnson a.k.a The Booty Warrior... WILL SOON BE FREE

View media item 1692916
"Convicted felon Fleece Johnson, known to fellow inmates as the “Booty Warrior,” is set for release from prison soon. Johnson received notoriety for raping his fellow inmates when he appeared on the MSNBC TV show “Lockup.” During the taped interview, he explained in detail how he enjoyed “booty” and how he picked out his victims. Notably, Johnson stated that he enjoyed choosing prisoners who had sagging pants; to Johnson, it was an invitation to rape. Johnson is quoted as saying, “In prison booty is more important than water.”

Now, Johnson is scheduled to be released from prison in September 2015 and the Kentucky ‘Booty Warrior’ will be back on the streets. Johnson has been locked up in maximum security prison since 1979 and his raping of fellow inmates is no joke. Now, seeing him walking down the street will be a source of fear for all to experience."

http://rollingout.com/2015/08/28/prisoner-known-as-booty-warrior-to-be-released/

You have been warned. Protect your manflower and be safe my friends.

mean.gif
don't know how a dude who OPENLY admits that he raped a gang of dudes is allowed to walk the streets
That's my biggest WTF is how he can just admit it on nation wide TV he is snatching manhoods on the regular and he's not charged or reconsidered for life without parole.
mean.gif

That's my biggest WTF is how he can just admit it on nation wide TV he is snatching manhoods on the regular and he's not charged or reconsidered for life without parole. :smh:

We know damn well if he happened to rape a female prison officer son would've been thrown under the jail. I guess raping another man in jail means nothing

as long as he performs his advances end up in a consensual manner, good for him for getting out...

Last edited:
as long as he performs his advances end up in a consensual manner, good for him for getting out...

You honestly believe someone who has been imprisoned since he was a teenager for 35+ years is actually going to be able to function in society.

Guarantee this dude is back in prison for something sexual.

:smh: don't know how a dude who OPENLY admits that he raped a gang of dudes is allowed to walk the streets

That's my biggest WTF is how he can just admit it on nation wide TV he is snatching manhoods on the regular and he's not charged or reconsidered for life without parole. :smh:

Seems like jails always say they don't condone it but don't do what they can to prevent it.

Dude said booty is more important than water. He loved that prison booty.

As long he stay in the south with that sus stuff I don't care about him being out.

I was thinking the same exact thing, how is he admitting he raped men and still allowed to walk freely.

I wouldn't be surprised if son gets his own reality show, becomes a celeb and end up in the white house and being interviewed by the breakfast club.

Real talk, charlamagne better tread lightly because envy or yee won't pull fleece off of him if it gets ugly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom