BFA Chemistry Series Vol 2: Triangle Offense [Jay-z, Beanie Sigel & Scarface]

Øjay-z ft beans & scarface - [Some How Some Way ]

ØScarface ft Jay-z & Beans - [Guess Who's Back]

Øjay-z ft beans & scarface - [This Can't Be Life]

Your Fav Track

Definitley gotta beThis Can't Be Life, such a real track that really could hit home for some people. Guess Who's Back is my fav beat though between the 3 songsthey've done together.

Thic Can't Be Life the rest don't even compare

Guess Who's Back beat is crack tho

smokin.gif

Some How Some Way, we gon make it up out the hood

Somebody wanna send me these 3 tracks? I don't use those DLoad programs and I'm on a new comp. Would be more than appreciated right about now.

SMH @ me, I forgot how Face completely MURDERED "This Can't Be Life", had me bout to cry when I first heard it. (the relativeness)

Somebody please get me these tracks!

:Sidenote: Why didn't they nab Face for "What We Do" He woulda murked that. Hov, Beans, Face, & Free need to drop a collab album.

They are def a good group but since when were they the "triangle offense"... wasnt that supposed to be Fab, Cain and Budden?

O yea This Cant be Life is the best track
pimp.gif

Some How Some Way followed by Guess Who's Back

sidenote me and my fam were having a discussion on who came the illest on SHSW I'm not gonna say who pick who but I wanna know what y'all think??

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

sidenote me and my fam were having a discussion on who came the illest on SHSW I'm not gonna say who pick who but I wanna know what y'all think??
Beans
i agree.

also BFA you got me stumped on this one. I mean yea........feelin all those collabs.

Jay aint on it, but my favorite with between all of them is 'Mom Praying' off The Reason

after that tho, in order

SHMW (Beans had the hardest verse lyrically, Face had the nicest flow, Jay was somewhere in between)

2a Guess Who's Back
2b This Cant Be Life

But I think I lean more To guess whos back....
and for the record Scarface is 2-1....
While Beans is 1-3....
and Jay 0-3....
nah, Jay definitely got This Can't Be Life. that's a top 10 Jay verse, and probably the realest *%%$ that he's ever spit.

1. This Can't Be Life
1a. Guess Who's Back
3. Some How Some Way (great song, but not seeing either of the Kanye joints)

all the tracks beans/face have done together are classics, imo.....

mac & brad is just straight flowin
mom praying
pimp.gif

never snitch

face & jay - get out is aight too

Back
Top Bottom