BFO is NOT a Bears fan.

^ lol me too. Hasselbeck wasn't playing well at all. i thought seahawks were gonna win when they got the ball first during the OT. hopefully they go deeper into the playoffs next season.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

I love the Seahawks, and i'm a season ticket holder but damn we did not deserve to win this game at all. It was only a matter of time before someone figured out how to take advantage of our small/banged up secondary. Not to mention our piece of @#%$ offensive line (except Walter Jones).Damn losing Steve Hutchinson killed us.
Overall pretty much the whole team had a crappy game. Last year was OUR YEAR and we got robbed...oh well now they can concentrate on the off-season, and hopefully we'll get some good pick ups off the FA market.
Team Pacific Northwest​
2o6​

that was a horrible throw by Matt Hasselbeck. he ruined it.
hey at least chargers lost by a horrible kick.ahhahah
Team Pacific Northwest​

<--- wonders what Hasselbeck would've said to the refs after the Hawks won the OT coin toss...

awell our 15minutes are up, its ok though i still think we won XL.

yo BFO, do you still have that website for those gloves???
Team Pacific Northwest​

The gloves are cheaper at a Seattle Team Store.

Mine have now been demoted to driving gloves for this cold weather.
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

You can hate if you want to, but you're wasting your time.

mrshoeman, just go to seattle team store, they are 20 bucks cheaper there.

Chris, they are terrible driving gloves and not at all warm, go spend 20 bucks on something warm.
Team Pacific Northwest​

True, but sometimes other drivers see that im a hawks fan and sympathize, so they let me pass, change lanes etc.

The off-season will be really interesting.

I wonder who's going and who's re-signing.
KIK.KOLLEKTA
TEAM.PACIFIC.NORTHWEST
REPPIN' LYNNWOOD SINCE '03​

Those gloves also provide great grip while carrying huge boxes of shoes in the snow.

what was the count? One box with 85 pairs of shoes in shoe boxes in it? That was heavy,
Team Pacific Northwest​

Indeed.

Theres gotta be a better way. Thanks again boss.

I'm with you...@#%$ the bears
Quote:
The off-season will be really interesting.

I wonder who's going and who's re-signing.
I agree....we could/should have done alot better this year with the team we had, but injures kept us from reaching our potential.
Team Pacific Northwest
Seattle,WA​

Please let us pick up some secondary, I mean I think Kelly Jennings will be fine. Hes a good player, he is undersized and a rookie so that hurt him on occasion but I don't blame him. Trufant is a decent cb, nothing more but I love him for being local and he tends to show big in big games. Now we need one shut down cb, and we are desperate for safety play, so we need to pick one up and get Green healthy to see where we stand. We can not expect to do better than we did this year if we are so vulnerable up the middle long.
Team Pacific Northwest​

my cousins in Chicago have been texting me EVERY DAY this week since the game :rolleyes
eyes.gif
...bastards!

F the Bears!!

they can stop texting you when Drew and the gang from New Orleans take a fat turd on em sunday morning.
Team Pacific Northwest​

Back
Top Bottom