Big Baller Brand Thread- Lonzo Ball's first sneaker the ZO2! UNDEFEATED NEVA LOSST!!

23594155_1761091520864840_3008451512255905792_n.jpg

Keenan as Lavar on SNL

have any ZO2's been delivered to those that purchased?

was waiting to see a review for them...

have any ZO2's been delivered to those that purchased?

was waiting to see a review for them...

They're BrandBlack basketball shoes, they should be good to go.

If they were the original design I'd be curious of a review but the newer model is an old shoe with a couple of tweaks.

Can BBB survive on it’s on at this point? It’s worth about 12-13 mil...

I’d like to see them hold their own, but idk what bumps they can run into aside from not having a brick and mortar set up

Can BBB survive on it’s on at this point? It’s worth about 12-13 mil...

I’d like to see them hold their own, but idk what bumps they can run into aside from not having a brick and mortar set up

They have BrandBlack making the shoes and started with another manufacturer making the shirts. They may have started making their own apparel now but I'm not sure, the did get an office building.

I think they'll do just fine.

Stil have not got my shoes....come Friday I will be very impatient. I have waited long enough

They should have made the pricepoint competitive with J's at the $200ish pricepoint instead of trying to make a statement. I guess it was all apart of the marketing though so it is what it is.

Just got shipping! Did not preorder. Ordered in Sept. Original ship time was suppose to be Jan
Congrats to you but I'm hattin!!!! I ordered mine very early when the OG pair was announced and I still have not got a shipping conformation! I emailed them today and was told I would get shipping info " soon"... at this point I am not a happy customer.

May 12 is when I ordered mine.....no reason for me to not have shoes in hand or at the very least have a tracking number. I also ordered the independence day red and blue...... still no email on what they plan to do with that. I am just not happy with the communication at this point

Congrats to you but I'm hattin!!!! I ordered mine very early when the OG pair was announced and I still have not got a shipping conformation! I emailed them today and was told I would get shipping info " soon"... at this point I am not a happy customer.
I ordered this in Sep too. But I'm pretty close to where they live

Back
Top Bottom