big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

New York rappers is read of trying to put out better music once again miss the purpose and do what their simple minds can only think of which is to record diss records.Notice the better New York Rappers didn't budge they are dropping great music .The lord jamars joeybadasses ,papooses are the ones talking trash and putting out garbage.
Point me in the direction of the garbage he's dropping. I mean you group kid in with them but there's a clear difference.

I'm kinda disappointed none of you NY'ers have yet to mention The Underacheivers and they dropped one of the best hip hop projects this year.
The relevant young talented artist from NY get barely any burn on this board. The Underachievers are definitely appreciated zube42; just not around these parts.

Dudes would of stayed quiet as a mouse had Kendrick not dropped that verse, and that's what's so wack about this whole thing. 

Getting all defensive, but the dudes were relegated to obscurity before the Kendrick verse was heard. 

Kendrick already won this. Whatever he intended to do with his verse he did that, and then some. 

Dudes would of stayed quiet as a mouse had Kendrick not dropped that verse, and that's what's so wack about this whole thing. 

Getting all defensive, but the dudes were relegated to obscurity before the Kendrick verse was heard. 

Kendrick already won this. Whatever he intended to do with his verse he did that, and then some. 
Repped!

I think Bizarre from D12 had the best response out of anybody
So we can all agree that this has basically been an irrelevant rapper coming out party?
laugh.gif

New York rappers is read of trying to put out better music once again miss the purpose and do what their simple minds can only think of which is to record diss records.Notice the better New York Rappers didn't budge they are dropping great music .The lord jamars joeybadasses ,papooses are the ones talking trash and putting out garbage.

Do you know who Lord Jamar is?

Joey is putting out garbage?

I don't think you have ever listened to anyones name you dropped.

i'm just waiting for budden to release the CDQ version of his track.. (it could be the best response ever and dudes still would say it was weak and then praise chief keef)

this thread is lowkey a Stan convention...

there are some valid points but u can see who knows and who doesnt (only giving their "opinion" cause kendrick is the "hot" rapper at the moment)

it always happens ... everyone is a fan of the team that goes to the Finals right? like "i've been a fan since the beginnin of time" type dudes...

bandwagon!

and if u defending the person u got n ur avy , we get it u really like dude....

Skyzoo, Flatbush Zombies, Smoke Dza, A$AP, Vado, French, Banks funny enough NYC has more artist buzzing than any other region besides ATL but _s are still hating.

All I see in here is a lot of WC, down south cats looking for another excuse to throw shots at NYC.

Y'all cats are hypocrites and can't even see it.

You're doing the same thing you accuse NY'ers of doing.
Your kidding right ? I'm an Skyzoo and DZA fan them dudes are unknowns outside of New York. The only ones buzzing in that list you named is A$AP & French. The south & west are buzzing right now. This guy really said Skyzoo though lol you wished 

Say what you want, but what other city has a whole legion of ****** on deck ready to suicide bomb at any sign of an invasion? These ****** responding are just cannon fodder while the big guns are just biding their time preparing the counter attack

Last edited:
I love styles just as much as the next man but if we are talking lyrics and schemes and punch lines styles ain't even in Joey bracket. Just being honest.

Back
Top Bottom