big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

"MC's what is your profession?!!!"

He'll be aight. As a matter of fact he has a show in Brooklyn in a few weeks. I guarantee it sells out if it isn't already sold out. :rolleyes

I'm saying, people gonna buy tickets to his show to boo him? :lol:

This thread is all over the place :rofl:

Say what you want, but what other city has a whole legion of ****** on deck ready to suicide bomb at any sign of an invasion? These ****** responding are just cannon fodder while the big guns are just biding their time preparing the counter attack
That's another thing, dudes want and have to focus on NY. Had this been directed to the East or West, I'd expect the same kind of responses not counting vets and legends.
Skyzoo, Flatbush Zombies, Smoke Dza, A$AP, Vado, French, Banks funny enough NYC has more artist buzzing than any other region besides ATL but _s are still hating.

All I see in here is a lot of WC, down south cats looking for another excuse to throw shots at NYC.

Y'all cats are hypocrites and can't even see it.

You're doing the same thing you accuse NY'ers of doing.
Your kidding right ? I'm an Skyzoo and DZA fan them dudes are unknowns outside of New York. The only ones buzzing in that list you named is A$AP & French. The south & west are buzzing right now. This guy really said Skyzoo though lol you wished 
See how it keeps changing? Went from where's the quality rappers in NYC, yall don't got none. To oh all those dudes you mentioned aren't buzzing so they don't count. **** that.

The south and west are buzzing? With what? Put Kendrick aside who else from the west is buzzing and are actually good? That can rap? Same does doubly for the south. Who is buzzing and can rap? I mean you want to say nobody knows these NY artists outside of NY who the **** knows any of these west or south artists outside of they're regions and the internet? The whole point of Kendrick's verse was to step your game up cuz he's coming for their core fan bases. I mean a few dudes Kendrick listed aren't even that good at rapping in the first place.

Last edited:
Serious question. What piece of work made Kendrick "mr hip hop"? Just curious.

It's not just one piece. It's the consistent bodies of work that he's been putting out.

From the "This is Kendrick Lamar LP," to "OD" (My personal favorite. Opposites attract, growing apart, alien girl, She Needs Me Rmx,) to GKMC, all were deemed excellent bodies of work by the masses.

Why did Joey go at Meek like that though?
laugh.gif

Sidenote: Getting tired of hearing this beat...

Last edited:
Run up on Meek with the silencer, ***** quiet down
Then ride off with his intro playing
Cause I get hype to that **** dog I ride to the ****
With nightmares, I wanna be at the root of em with the mag off
Know he love Philly so I'm leavin' him with Black Thoughts

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom