Im hotter than you think
throw the chinchilla in the fire like Frank

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x:x :x:x :x :x

kiss>

Last edited:
Uhhhh...

J Cole.

1 _ !

And tell me he doesn't employ a NY style of Hip-Hop and lyricism...

Tell me he didn't move to NYC to blow up....or that he didn't model his sound after NY legends....

A$AP and French ain't NY because the sound like Atlanta, Houston & Memphis but y'all don't blink to call Cole (or Wayne and others) Southern artists.

You're in here criticizing one city's music scene when your whole state hasn't been able to develop a signature sound or homegrown artist in the 40 year history of Hip-Hop.

That's not hating?

This is similar to what I said earlier.

Dudes having so much fun exaggerating the NY downfall as if we're the only ones :lol:, pointing and laughing but meanwhile their house is burning down right behind them.

At least NY was in a position to fall off meanwhile most of the cities of dudes talking **** are still trying to get on in the first place :smh:

It's the easy thing to do now take shots at NY but cats aren't as critical of their own city.....hmmmmm wonder why.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I wonder what Jada is doing whilst this goes on. I'm guessing lighting a dutch, and pouring the yack to take a light swallow.
Man, this ain't for the old vets. Jada been in enough battles to stay out of this one, especially if he wasn't named.

Just heard Budden's response. I thought it was the best lyrically, but more props goes to Joell for responding first and having a little more venom in his.

Once we hear Fab's response, this is officially over.

Man, this ain't for the old vets. Jada been in enough battles to stay out of this one, especially if he wasn't named.

Just heard Budden's response. I thought it was the best lyrically, but more props goes to Joell for responding first and having a little more venom in his.

To the first point, I thought it'd be interesting if he did hop on this wave though. To the second point, definitely agreed. I listened to the song twice, and read the lyrics three times. It's interesting cause he himself "lost control" and took jabs at many unnamed artists from Kendricks original verse. Basically stirring up a sub-conflict of his own. Finally to the third, I leave it with this.... 
roll.gif

NY cats act like since rap started up there dudes are suppose to bow down.. NOPE!!
Nobody needs yall stamp of approval..

/Rant

Dudes having so much fun exaggerating the NY downfall as if we're the only ones :lol:, pointing and laughing but meanwhile their house is burning down right behind them.

At least NY was in a position to fall off meanwhile most of the cities of dudes talking **** are still trying to get on in the first place :smh:

It's the easy thing to do now take shots at NY but how about cats somehow aren't as critical of their own city.....hmmmmm wonder why.
Because let's keep it 1000, NY is the Mecca of hip hop and to see that NY hasn't even recovered from Snoop kicking them buildings over is sad...The same arrogance that NY cats are kicking in this thread is what is killing them and has killed them...you can't have it both ways( playing the good guy and villain), dudes never really even respected the west,Midwest,or south but like Pimp C said" you wanna come down here and partake in the ambience,culture and women but run back to them boroughs and **** on a *****"(paraphrasing) but get butt hurt when people call you on your ****, my you dudes are laughable.. As a fan of this culture and music I would love to see NY push a legit contender, I mean besides the antics of Joe Booty, that freestyle was nice, Jada will always be up there in my rankings, once again it's not about a coast just make Good, raw gully music...
I can sit here and be honest, ever since Mac Dre died , The Bay has never truly been the same except Mister Fab is dropping some exceptional work and E40 is always doing his thing, plus down here in Houston honestly after DJ Screw and Pimp C died, it just doesn't feel the same, even when Houston rap was buzzing it still didnt get respect it deserves because people stay ******** on the south like there are no spitters down here but you don't see ****** complaining about not getting spins, blah,blah,blah, they still get to it and make good mixtapes and albums(Trae tha Truth is a prime example)... At the end of the rant/day this is proving what KDOT was trying to do, even though most responses have been mad sub par, it's that passion from all these struggle rappers that is making this fun and interesting again and I hope that we get some true responses from the cats he called out, hell even though Nas/Jayz are Godfathers to this ish, it would be nice for a response from them, hell I would even take a Hickory, Dickory,Doc rhyme from Cam or Fabulous at this point.... If you like it, I love it
Or if you hate it, I love it, I just like the potential fire that has been reignited to this thing when I USED TO LOVE H.E.R.

Last edited:

End of story

The Bay was never on. NEVER. Even with Mac Dre. That region is the true scourge of hip hop. Nothing but ******** has come from NorCal. Master P took what y'all had and made himself a millionaire 400 times over.

laugh.gif
the city never recovering from when a washed up Snoop kicked down the buildings. Them bullets that just missed him Red Hook were enough of a message.

It's the easy thing to do now take shots at NY but how about cats somehow aren't as critical of their own city.....hmmmmm wonder why.
Because let's keep it 1000, NY is the Mecca of hip hop and to see that NY hasn't even recovered from Snoop kicking them buildings over is sad...The same arrogance that NY cats are kicking in this thread is what is killing them and has killed them...you can't have it both ways( playing the good guy and villain), dudes never really even respected the west,Midwest,or south but like Pimp C said" you wanna come down here and partake in the ambience,culture and women but run back to them boroughs and **** on a *****"(paraphrasing) but get butt hurt when people call you on your ****, my you dudes are laughable.. As a fan of this culture and music I would love to see NY push a legit contender, I mean besides the antics of Joe Booty, that freestyle was nice, Jada will always be up there in my rankings, once again it's not about a coast just make Good, raw gully music...
I can sit here and be honest, ever since Mac Dre died , The Bay has never truly been the same except Mister Fab is dropping some exceptional work and E40 is always doing his thing, plus down here in Houston honestly after DJ Screw and Pimp C died, it just doesn't feel the same, even when Houston rap was buzzing it still didnt get respect it deserves because people stay ******** on the south like there are no spitters down here but you don't see ****** complaining about not getting spins, blah,blah,blah, they still get to it and make good mixtapes and albums(Trae tha Truth is a prime example)... At the end of the rant/day this is proving what KDOT was trying to do, even though most responses have been mad sub par, it's that passion from all these struggle rappers that is making this fun and interesting again and I hope that we get some true responses from the cats he called out, hell even though Nas/Jayz are Godfathers to this ish, it would be nice for a response from them, hell I would even take a Hickory, Dickory,Doc rhyme from Cam or Fabulous at this point.... If you like it, I love it
Or if you hate it, I love it, I just like the potential fire that has been reignited to this thing when I USED TO LOVE H.E.R.

Fam 99% of us already said ny fell off myself included , I'm not down with this regional **** that played out when I was in H.S. real talk since the interwebs changed music idc where anybody is from I really don't its all about good music.

But dudes are wildly inconsistent in here talking and being so critical of NY when the entire culture took a step back not just NY.

That's like a dude laughing at somebody cuz their girlfriend is fat , yet they go home alone or their girl is just as fat....makes no sense and the irony is thick.

Of course nobody need NY stamp of approval this ain't 1991 anybody can get their stuff heard if the apply themselves.

Guess what, we don't need approval from yall either especially from regions who ain't had a credible artist in 15 years if ever.

@Rell and @MJ you ****** are laughable, pretty much done with this thread because reasoning with either trolls or butthurt NY struggle rapper supporters is not even worth the time, you prove your point, and that's why NY will stay garbage
tumblr_m2pb4wpDkq1r62e7ko1_500.gif

Last edited:
The Bay was never on. NEVER. Even with Mac Dre. That region is the true scourge of hip hop. Nothing but ******** has come from NorCal. Master P took what y'all had and made himself a millionaire 400 times over.

laugh.gif
the city never recovering from when a washed up Snoop kicked down the buildings. Them bullets that just missed him Red Hook were enough of a message.
The Bay was never on really?

i guess you never heard of this dude

@Rell and @MJ you ****** are laughable, pretty much done with this thread because reasoning with either trolls or butthurt NY struggle rapper supporters is not even worth the time, you prove your point, and that's why NY will stay garbage

:lol: x :smh:

The inconsistencies in most of y'all viewpoints is sad , and I'm definitely not a troll and I've even admitted NY lost a step or two do idk what else you want from me.

You're probly just mad I held up a mirror and made you look at your own regions state of hip hop and realized y'all aint doing too well either.

NY will stay garbage lol and I'm sure your city has an abundance of multi platinum albums artists Huh, you're the one sounding ignorant and upset with that post :smh:.

Uhhhh...

J Cole.

1 _ !

And tell me he doesn't employ a NY style of Hip-Hop and lyricism...

Tell me he didn't move to NYC to blow up....or that he didn't model his sound after NY legends....

A$AP and French ain't NY because the sound like Atlanta, Houston & Memphis but y'all don't blink to call Cole (or Wayne and others) Southern artists.

You're in here criticizing one city's music scene when your whole state hasn't been able to develop a signature sound or homegrown artist in the 40 year history of Hip-Hop.

That's not hating?
You right and wrong for this :lol:

Cuz first off J. Cole don't even come to mind when you ask about North Carolina rappers. The first thing I thought of was Little Brother and it basically ends with the rest of the Justus League but I kept in mind you asked who is hot and unfortunately it aint them.

Good point. That'll be overlooked no matter how true it is.

It does make me wonder what exactly is N.C.'s sound though.
I see it make you feel some type of way

lol
These type of responses are so weak :smh: I've seen it so much in here, especially dudes can't make a coherent point or reply when the truth is being spoken.
NY cats act like since rap started up there dudes are suppose to bow down.. NOPE!!
Nobody needs yall stamp of approval..

/Rant
That's pretty clear given the level of quality you guys do approve.

Fam 99% of us already said ny fell off myself included , I'm not down with this regional **** that played out when I was in H.S. real talk since the interwebs changed music idc where anybody is from I really don't its all about good music.

But dudes are wildly inconsistent in here talking and being so critical of NY when the entire culture took a step back not just NY.

That's like a dude laughing at somebody cuz their girlfriend is fat , yet they go home alone or their girl is just as fat....makes no sense and the irony is thick.

Of course nobody need NY stamp of approval this ain't 1991 anybody can get their stuff heard if the apply themselves.

Guess what, we don't need approval from yall either especially from regions who ain't had a credible artist in 15 years if ever.
I don't even think they're hearing you though.

:lol: x :smh:

The inconsistencies in most of y'all viewpoints is sad , and I'm definitely not a troll and I've even admitted NY lost a step or two do idk what else you want from me.

You're probly just mad I held up a mirror and made you look at your own regions state of hip hop and realized y'all aint doing too well either.

NY will stay garbage lol and I'm sure your city has an abundance of multi platinum albums artists Huh, you're the one sounding ignorant and upset with that post :smh:.
Yeah, HE is definitely in denial :lol:

Some of these responses of you're butthurt or mad or w/e makes me question these dudes reading comprehensions. It's like they not understanding what you're saying at all.

Last edited:
It really is coming down to these dudes not from here see NYC as weak at the moment and this is their chance to talk ****. They think they're making points by piling on and being over critical when where they're from aint never been at the pinnacle of rap and currently are not prospering as well.

It seems that dudes were just waiting for NY to fall off so they can get their 25 years of frustration out finally. It's sad.

When it's pointed out, that's when we're the ones that are mad and sensitive, we're the ones still arrogant or just butthurt :lol: :smh: Look in the mirror. Where you're from aint prospering. Hip Hop has transcended that regional **** if you've been a fan long enough. You got dudes from Toronto and Pittsburgh that are hot. If you still gonna limit yourself to the coast by coast, city by city **** keep it 100% real.

Don't worry about NY falling off when where you're from aint no better. When NY/east coast was running **** the only time that faltered was when the west got big and during that time the south was releasing it's best music lyrically and musically. Then eventually the south got on with party music. That aint nobody's fault but the south and fans eating up all that bs and pushing the lyrical musical **** to the back burner. The west BEEN inconsistent. Lets not pretend like right now there's any city, coast, or region that's dominating the rap game. Kendrick was calling for dudes to step it up on both ends. He's one of the few that's got the lyrics and musical quality and has translated that to a selling album. Lets not pretend that's happening to every rapper not from NY.

Yall dudes need to look at where you're from before you come back criticizing NYC like we're the worst, like yall are the ones on top.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom