big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

^yea newmoanyuh, you basically missed the entire point of that post. Straight Sanchezed that. Seems like you thought I was taking a shot at KL, which I wasn't, as he's one of my favorite top 2 artists right now.
No, not at all. The entire post had no point to begin with.

Actually it does matter, Too Many sheep = "Artist" focusing less on music and more on popularity. 
Which diminishes the quality of music put out by major music outlets. 
People have been saying this since the beginning of time, people focusing on mainstream artists does not diminish the quality of artists out there. You may have to look harder for them, but it doesn't ruin the music. In fact, "indie" artists are way easier to find and research now with the advent of social media. Y'all are acting like because people don't care about these irrelevant youtube and twitter rappers making responses that it's ruining hip-hop, because people only care about artists on the radio. While, I don't think it really matters, and said poster saw himself "above" those people because he likes more than mainstream hip-hop~

I've been out this thread mor a minute but how in the **** is it possible for interscope to tell fab not to drop a record..... Yet let EVERYONE else get there trash verses off.

Where's Deuce King to make sense of how loud and wrong newmoanyuh is :lol: ? Not only have you missed multiple points made by apparently just glossing over posts, but you're just making up stuff to fit your argument. Classic NT I guess. Carry on.

Last edited:
First of all, I forgot more about rap than you will ever know. Foolish :lol:

And when lyrical rappers are mentioned who gets mentioned...exactly...you can go through this thread. My point.

And I wouldn't consider Currensy lyrical, and J Cole? You dudes need to make up your mind. So you're claiming him?

But when you rap like French or Frenchie, you're rapping like a down south dude? So when you rap lyrical like Jay Elec, are you trying to be a New York rapper?

It's also funny how dudes keep comparing 13 states to one city. I can't be the only one who notices the hypocrisy.

Running rap? But everyone complains about it and talks about New York so much, because they long for what it was :lol: Ok, running rap. :lol: Did you miss the point of the Kendrick verse? Was it to sound like Lil Boosie?

I shouldn't even respond to you after you said Wayne is one of the best to ever do it :rofl:

Unless u songwriter, a A&R, do some type of artist development, or Sway homeboy I highly doubt you know more about hip hop than me :lol:

I never said j Cole was from Fayetteville. J Cole said he rep Fayetteville :lol:

Lyricism doesn't make you a NY artist. Aristotle was a "lyricist" long before biggie was :lol:

And u can deny all you want, the south has made and has great artist from the jump. We may not have dominated the charts like we have for the past decade and a half but we've always had a ton of great music.

Boosie has GREAT music. May not be Jay Z-ish or Nas-ish b/c that wasnt what he banged w/ as a kid. Doesn't mean it isn't great lyrically.

"Never had much but it felt like it/ Momma had 3 jobs so we kept nikes" - :pimp:
I like double entendres and metaphors just as much as the next guy that like rhymes but bars like that are reality and relatable homie.

Cats miss out on alot of dope rap by being so bias :lol:

Last edited:
Unless u songwriter, a A&R, do some type of artist development, or Sway homeboy I highly doubt you know more about hip hop than me :lol:

I never said j Cole was from Fayetteville. J Cole said he rep Fayetteville :lol:

Lyricism doesn't make you a NY artist. Aristotle was a "lyricist" long before biggie was :lol:

And u can deny all you want, the south has made and has great artist from the jump. We may not have dominated the charts like we have for the past decade and a half but we've always had a ton of great music.

Boosie has GREAT music. May not be Jay Z-ish or Nas-ish b/c that wasnt what he banged w/ as a kid. Doesn't mean it isn't great lyrically.

"Never had much but it felt like it/ Momma had 3 jobs so we kept nikes" - :pimp:
I like double entendres and metaphors just as much as the next guy that like rhymes but bars like that are reality and relatable homie.

Cats miss out on alot of dope rap by being so bias :lol:

:rofl:

Great music? Of course you think Boosie makes great music. It's like debating with someone about the quality of food who thinks McDonald's has good food.

And yes I know more than you

:rofl:

Great music? Of course you think Boosie makes great music. It's like debating with someone about the quality of food who thinks McDonald's has good food.

And yes I know more than you

Rap? McDonalds? Cool man I feel u. I don't but ima say I do :lol:

And I see u highlighted nothing from the first 4 statements I made in that post :lol:

Last edited:
Rap? McDonalds? Cool man I feel u. I don't but ima say I do :lol:

And I see u highlighted nothing from the first 4 statements I made in that post :lol:

You mean like Aristotle was a great lyricist. I was trying to forget you said that :lol:

Last edited:
Joe Budden...............sucks............makes a good response.............goes back to being irrelevant and doing drugs......

So I guess K Dot woke him up for a tad bit. Kinda like when you wake up to go and pee and fall back asleep.

Say what you want about Maino and his music but he spoke the truth in that vid

he's one of the releast rappers out right now with a legit background. i mess with some of his music but alot of people don't know about him outside of NY.

this thread is hilarious because the magnitude of it, is clearly a sign of the time. The last time some disrespected NY, people died rappers body guards, billions were made and billions were mismanaged.
I just find it ironic that DR.Dre is always involved with artist who are willingly to bring real life black on black confrontation to music wax. famb has been involved in ever era from nwa to easy to pac to 50 to game and now this.

Your making too much sense bro

I agree with Maino 100 percent but what he saying ain't just a NY problem its gotta be everywhere man honestly down here in N.O. dj's don't break new artist records at all man they don't even play CURREN$Y on the radio down here that's why all the music sound the same man DJ's getting paid to play certain artist record while the "LIL MAN" aka "LOCAL MC" gets ******* on & the music stays stagnant it never evolves thats whats been going on in hiphop for the last 5-6 yrs..

Back
Top Bottom