big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

Boosie gets love from all hood, The same people that hate on fam music our the same people that cant relate too it

He talks about everything hes not ya average rapper

Free Lil Boosie

Im not asking in a condescending way but how old are you ?

Pacs hit em up set the world on fire and that was without the internet and social media being what it is today but that was definitely talked about a whooole lot.

3 dumb statements in a row [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
First off, Budden sucks. Joey would merk him. Second, tell me which verse you believe was the most impactful. Third, tell me which verse received more buzz. I cannot wait to hear what you come up with. Since you must clearly know a lot more about hip-hop.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
Feel free to do the same.

Pacs hit em up set the world on fire and that was without the internet and social media being what it is today but that was definitely talked about a whooole lot.
Born in '97. And I'm sure it did cause a lotta buzz. Hit 'Em Up STILL gets brought up today. Widely regarded as the greatest diss track of all time (it isn't imo). But the fact that the internet and social media IS what it is today, I guarantee less people heard about Hit 'Em Up just a week after it dropped. Not to mention I'm asking that someone name a SINGLE VERSE that was more talked about/impactful than Kendrick's. Not a track. A verse.

Last edited:
Nobody's denying Ghost.  I'm from NY.  I'm in my mid-late 20s.  I was raised on Wu.

But Ghost isn't even the nicest MC in THAT group.  When has Ghost ever BODIED a verse effortlessly.

Dudes love his voice and think the weird **** he says is funny/cool, but when has he ever gone in over a verse and left you slack jawed??
notsureif...

Born in '97. And I'm sure it did cause a lotta buzz. Hit 'Em Up STILL gets brought up today. Widely regarded as the greatest diss track of all time (it isn't imo). But the fact that the internet and social media IS what it is today, I guarantee less people heard about Hit 'Em Up just a week after it dropped. Not to mention I'm asking that someone name a SINGLE VERSE that was more talked about/impactful than Kendrick's. Not a track. A verse.

No offense, but you barely just learned how to drive and you're debating the impact of Hit Em Up. Pac was dead a year before you were born you can't hypothetically debate the impact of a song you weren't here to witness and give the nod to social media. If anything, the way that song hit across the nation without social media is damn impressive. Don't forget New York, New York either.

Last edited:
No offense, but you barely just learned how to drive and you're debating the impact of Hit Em Up. Pac was dead a year before you were born you can't hypothetically debate the impact of a song you weren't here to witness and give the nod to social media. If anything, the way that song hit across the nation without social media is damn impressive. Don't forget New York, New York either.
So you're telling me Hit 'Em Up created more buzz? Or are you assuming that it would have in today's world? 'Cause if that's the case, we have no way of knowing for sure as Pac and Kendrick came up in two completely different eras. You can say Hit 'Em Up would've got more buzz with today's social media but unless you have a time machine, you're wasting your time with that argument. And I can't believe I have to explain this again but I asked for a SINGLE VERSE. A track contains MULTIPLE verses. Hit 'Em Up was a TRACK. Why's that so difficult for people to comprehend?

So you're telling me Hit 'Em Up created more buzz? Or are you assuming that it would have in today's world? 'Cause if that's the case, we have no way of knowing for sure as Pac and Kendrick came up in two completely different eras. You can say Hit 'Em Up would've got more buzz with today's social media but unless you have a time machine, you're wasting your time with that argument. And I can't believe I have to explain this again but I asked for a SINGLE VERSE. A track contains MULTIPLE verses. Hit 'Em Up was a TRACK. Why's that so difficult for people to comprehend?

Son, he started the verse "First off **** yo' ***** and the click you claim" that one line was more vicious than Kendrick's whole verse (and I like Kendrick's verse)

Kendrick's verse is a call to action that probably won't lead to much more than these replies of hurt feelings
instead of it's true intent
Hit em up drew a true line in the sand

Last edited:
Kendricks verse wasnt average by time standards though, dude rapped for 3 minutes its not like he dropped 16 bars and that was it. 3 minutes straight is a damn track imo :lol: put a few hooks in there and hed have a 5 minute song.

Hit em up is 5 minutes long with guest verses so their total time rapping is comparable.

Hit Em Up created more buzz hands down yo. And really what does it matter than Kendrick dropped a buzz-worthy verse compared to impactful songs? It's basically making excuses for the song to go down in hip-hop history. Not that it won't, but verses like Cappadonna's Winter Warz verse and others are hands down more historical than Kendrick mentioning his competition's name. What did he say that makes it more impactful than other great verses? "The following need to step their game up because I want to be better than you" I'm all for what Kendrick did but you're playing this up bigger than it is.

Last edited:
The game needed this I hope the sample clears and they put it out......Just wish every artist made at least one of these tracks ....BRING BACK THE MC BATTLE...KILL THE MC BEEF
wink.gif

Son, he started the verse "First off **** yo' ***** and the click you claim" that one line was more vicious than Kendrick's whole verse (and I like Kendrick's verse)
All credibility for anything pertaining to hip-hop was lost after this statement.

Back
Top Bottom