big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

How that **** fly under the radar

:smh:

Lol

He destroyed Budden...that's why that dude just posted a pic...he still ****** up from Lil B.

So that's the reason NT jumped off Joe like that.

Bruh, he annihilated Budden.

Like, some people joke around, but he really had me dying listening to it. I never looked at Budden the same again. :lol:

This whole thing isnt even about dissing directly, its more so about reviving the lyrical content in hip hop. What Kendrick did was super smart, he doesnt have to respond to anything at all period and just let the records keep coming in. Its just showing me that hip hop is far from dead and still very competitive. Most of the responses have been nice, I like Fred Tha Godsons response the most. Still waiting on Fab...

Cassidy did his thing too!

Like, some people joke around, but he really had me dying listening to it. I never looked at Budden the same again. :lol:

Damn Lil B got rocked...and Joe Budden got rocked too by Raekwon, but at least Lil B ain't make a video holding a ice pack to his face.

But back to Kendrick...nah hold up though.

I know I'm late cause I never listened to dude, but damn they ain't have to do him like that on camera...:smh:

:x

So dudes really think remedial, trolling, off beat, non rhyming, dipset general in the flesh Lil B washed joe budden? Really?

Mase.gif

Damn Lil B got rocked...and Joe Budden got rocked too by Raekwon, but at least Lil B ain't make a video holding a ice pack to his face.

But back to Kendrick...nah hold up though.

I know I'm late cause I never listened to dude, but damn they ain't have to do him like that on camera...:smh:

:x

lil-b-punched-o.gif

View media item 539749

View media item 539750

More responses:

View media item 539747:lol: :pimp:

View media item 539748View media item 539751

and

The actress's [Lohan] father, Michael, was not impressed with Lamar using his daughter as a punchline in the song and told Radar Online: "Who cares? He's an idiot. [He's] senseless. What can you say to a moron?

"I don't know who this guy is," he added. "I've never heard of him. That says enough about what his opinion is."
Read more at http://www.nme.com/news/kendrick-lamar/72016#fVRC8YoBFPjGBcmy.99

:lol:

So dudes really think remedial, trolling, off beat, non rhyming, dipset general in the flesh Lil B washed joe budden? Really?

Mase.gif

He did. And Joey couldn't even muster up a response after that :lol: I used to be a huge Budden fan but he's become such a lame over the years that I can't even take his *** seriously anymore.

Back
Top Bottom