big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Whole joint was flamezzz
typically cant get with Based God...but
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Props to Kendrick for trying to raise the bar in hip hop BUT this dude only has two albums out and he's grouping himself with Jay-Z, Nas, Eminem, and Andre 3000 as the best MC? :rofl:

IMO there are so many other rappers that have proved themselves over the years that deserve to be grouped with those guys over Kendrick.

Just because you're the rookie of the year one year and MVP the next year doesn't mean you're in the hall of fame :smh:

" Who's the best MC's.. Biggie, Jay-Z and Nas. "

-Jay Z
2nd album....
Song: Where I'm From

He said it his 2nd album , why can't K Dot.

Not sure if it's been posted already, but y'all should check out that 9th Wonder and Young Guru interview. They're debating Kendrick's verse.

Are there really this many people who never heard T Shirts and Buddens?

right?

"Joe Budden, Joe Booty...what the hell is your name?"

"internet got you thinkin that you is a God"

"Pump It Up, Pump It Up man I'm finna f*ck yo b*tch Joey! B*tch I'm Basedgod I should write you a f*ckin hit Joey"

sooooo manyyyy GEMS!!!

Last edited:
"I'M 20 AND YOU 45...YOU LOOK LIKE YOU 55!"

"YOU IN THE HOOD STILL...PROLLY SELLIN X PILLS PROLLY EATIN *******!"

"RECORDIN ARE GIRLFRIENDS YOU A MF'IN PERVERT"

okay i'm sorry...B just Blacked out though :pimp:

Last edited:
So did he make that cover for nothing or are we still expecting a response from him?

Last edited:
The based god will find his way into any hip hop debate

Because he is hip hop....

Real **** though Joe Budden should fall waaaaaaaay back on trying to talk slick to anyone after t-shirt and buddens

Im in tears after listening to that lil b diss, I had no idea homie could put worlds together that made sense..
Lil B snap'd on Budden..

kendrick just opened the flood gates on the east.... Now enters the BasedGod.... finish him!

forreal tho, i don't listen to B but dude came for tears. Dude targeted BUdden's heart then shredded him.

In case anyone douted kendrick is on top here is proof he is. He has rapperz coming out of retirement, to respond.
No. He has a couple forgottens trying to ride the wave into some bread. Cut it out. mickey factz is not a rapper.

On another note im tight I missed 65 pages of this...over here lookin at these dudes cry over lebrons smh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom