big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

Yeah anti I never heard of that...but again I never listen to Lil b.
Makes sense. Can't even be that surprised though he has as many people who don't mess with him at all as he has fans. This thread has caused me to listen to T Shirt and Buddens like 5 times since last night.

:lol: Y'all cats are crazy if you think that Buddens diss was good. That was a flat out personal attack with limited rhyme skills shown. Although there were some good lines, most sucked. Just called him outta his name every which way. True fighting words.

Dude crossed the line if you ask me. Would love to see Joey slap him up for real. Edit- never mind. Just saw how old it is. Buddens won't do sht.

Last edited:
After more listens and hype dying down

Kendrick name dropping is all that made his verse really stand out. If not for that gimmick it'd just be a regular ol Kendrick verse lost in the sea of his other verses.

So yea Kendrick went off but I'm taking it a step back a little bit. I'll give it to Jay E on this track.

Pretty much.

65 pages 
eek.gif

97, brah.

Last edited:
He did. And Joey couldn't even muster up a response after that :lol: I used to be a huge Budden fan but he's become such a lame over the years that I can't even take his *** seriously anymore.

Was he deserving of one?

So dudes really think remedial, trolling, off beat, non rhyming, dipset general in the flesh Lil B washed joe budden? Really?

Mase.gif

Easily impressed and they hype up stuff when it occurs to someone they don't like

Damn Lil B got rocked...and Joe Budden got rocked too by Raekwon, but at least Lil B ain't make a video holding a ice pack to his face.

Why do people give Rae credit, like it was him dolo and he didn't have people with him?

He did. And Joey couldn't even muster up a response after that :lol: I used to be a huge Budden fan but he's become such a lame over the years that I can't even take his *** seriously anymore.

Was he deserving of one?

So dudes really think remedial, trolling, off beat, non rhyming, dipset general in the flesh Lil B washed joe budden? Really?

Mase.gif

Easily impressed and they hype up stuff when it occurs to someone they don't like

Damn Lil B got rocked...and Joe Budden got rocked too by Raekwon, but at least Lil B ain't make a video holding a ice pack to his face.

Why do people give Rae credit, like it was him dolo and he didn't have people with him?

t shirt and buddens was cool...but ****** acting like joe wouldn't eat that ***** if he really wanted to respond.

come on now.

he can do the above (plus his mixtapes) but can't destroy lil b, of all ppl, in a battle? :rolleyes and i'm not even a fan of either and have more tapes of lil b on my ipod than burden.

How do you respond to someone who named his album I'm Gay?

Really

Lil B is a joke in himself, who isn't respected by anyone other than 12 year olds.

Why would you even bother wasting time on him

And some of the lines you dudes are saying like they're dope :smh: but then will say Cassidy isn't saying anything :stoneface:

Really

Lil B is a joke in himself, who isn't respected by anyone other than 12 year olds.

And some of the lines you dudes are saying like they're dope :smh: but then will say Cassidy isn't saying anything :stoneface:

Thread had me crying at every mention of super irrelevant/retired rappers dropping Control responses.

I'm waiting on that Big Daddy Kane response, show KL who the real KONY is. :lol:

Actually, THIS the real KONY anyways, anybody any of you fools mention is nonexistent to this dude.

Was he deserving of one?
The point is Joe has been exposed on so many levels...
mean.gif

Mainstream then go back underground...
laugh.gif

Really

You wasting time on him

Cassidy is trash

Really

And some of the lines you dudes are saying like they're dope
mean.gif
but then will say Cassidy isn't saying anything
indifferent.gif
Red Flame easily trumps anything Cassidy has ever done.

Lil B was sucker punched though, and what did Budden do/say to have Raekwon and
his people attack him? I have no respect for dues that turn something from wax to physical.

Really

And some of the lines you dudes are saying like they're dope
mean.gif
but then will say Cassidy isn't saying anything
indifferent.gif
Go Listen to Pink Flame and clense your heart. Life is Good. Thank The Based God. #TaskForce

not sure if its been discussed bc this thread moved quick. hard to compare a verse to a whole song but, kendrick verse > exhibit c?
i think its close but ioeno

Last edited:
Thread had me crying at every mention of super irrelevant/retired rappers dropping Control responses.

I'm waiting on that Big Daddy Kane response, show KL who the real KONY is. :lol:

Actually, THIS the real KONY anyways, anybody any of you fools mention is nonexistent to this dude.

you missed my point.

KONY shouldn't be taken lightly. sometimes new ****** get ahead of themselves, and thats ok but IMO OG's should sit these new kids down and talk to them.

kane still has it. rakim still has it. i think it'd be interesting to hear them on the control beat. thats all.

Lil B ripped Joe Buddens :x

Lil B the biggest troll ever he can really rap when he wants to

I just found this out this morning

Last edited:
That Lil B diss to Buddens had a few lines, but was horrible for the most part.  Dude was half way off beat and wasn't really saying to much for the most part rapping wise.  Can't believe you dudes were impressed with that. 

Reactions: c4
Back
Top Bottom