big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

Wait, people still don't get the KONY line and that it's not a direct diss?

Do people still not understand that it's in direct relation to calling himself Biggie and not specifically calling himself the current KONY?
It's more or less he's trying to take away the dudes mentioned fan base, their core fan base at that. If he says we shouldn't want to hear another noun or verb from them, then that's a shot at their career as a whole. 

Ya'll act like what Guru and 9th said didn't ring true. 

They're producers in the game who know the state of hip hop, and they recognize it for a diss, but on NT dudes are saying nah it's not a diss he's just comparing himself to Biggie. 

Doesn't add up. Why you think Dre posted that pic, he knows what he meant by that. If dudes really think he was just saying he was like Biggie then it wouldn't even be that much of an uproar. 

Last edited:
Out of all the name dropping that Kendrick did in the verse he didnt mention Biggie's name once.... He was def. claiming to be the KONY.

Last edited:
:lol: @ all the butt hurt boys upset over Joe Budden getting pile drived by Lil B.

It ain't that serious. The track was funny as hell, we enjoyed it comically. Stop taking everything so damn serious. Joe got smacked. Get over it.

Last edited:
Wake me up when Push responds
Pusha already did respond, and to me he had the BEST response thus far.  Just that simple tweet was enough to say that he knows what Kendrick was trying to get across to him and every other rapper with that Control verse.  Now it's up to Pusha and the rest of the rappers out here to step their game up cause Kendrick is trying to set the hip hop community on fire.  All the rappers that are responding right now with verse upon verse on the same track no less or any other beat are doing it wrong.  Especially so soon and so fast.  Take your time and if you do decide to respond make sure you do it RIGHT. 

Is it safe to say that this is over? The people who we want to respond should and probably
will respond by making better music, not doing the foolish diss response like the clowns
who we've seen. I hate how they're making word puns with the diss titles, "Out of control",
"Uncontrollable", "Remote Control", "Cruise Control", all that bs.

He claimed he was the king of BOTH COAST AKA ALL OF HIPHOP AKA HE THINKS HE'S THE BEST RAPPER OUT how difficult is it to understand. It wasn't a diss to NY it was a proclamation for ****** to dare and spit better than him.

the only people who want this to be about NY only are ****** with some hate in their blood.

Budden got clowned plain and simple. Basically got barber shop ranked on for 4 minutes by a rapper who sucks, but just happened to go for his throat, and a lot of the lines were pretty relevant and not just reckless. We already know how good of a rapper Budden is, in both Slaughterhouse and some Mood Muzik tapes. And yet he was washed by Lil' B. Lil' B. A guy who bats .00003985 for good songs. I had heard of this song years ago, but didn't listen to it last night. No wonder Joe Budden is exiled to Love & Hip Hop :smh:

Last edited:
He claimed he was the king of BOTH COAST AKA ALL OF HIPHOP AKA HE THINKS HE'S THE BEST RAPPER OUT how difficult is it to understand. It wasn't a diss to NY it was a proclamation for ****** to dare and spit better than him.

the only people who want this to be about NY only are ****** with some hate in their blood.

Yawn stop it. He specifically mentioned New York. He didn't specifically mention LA. Of course people are going to respond.

edit: and I just hear that Lil B song and he was actually nice with it

Last edited:
Budden got clowned plain and simple. Basically got barber shop ranked on for 4 minutes by a rapper who sucks, but just happened to go for his throat, and a lot of the lines were pretty relevant and not just reckless. We already know how good of a rapper Budden is, in both Slaughterhouse and some Mood Muzik tapes. And yet he was washed by Lil' B. Lil' B. A guy who bats .00003985 for good songs. I had heard of this song years ago, but didn't listen to it last night. No wonder Joe Budden is exiled to Love & Hip Hop
mean.gif
Hey Joe Budden you're a mofo joke

laugh.gif

Dudes can't even front like B didn't go IN on Buddens on some personal ****

"Your model b's saved you/Put em on the internet cause don't nobody play you/performing at cafes, you still underground/how you go mainstream, then run back underground"

/Joes career

AND Lil B had more of a following than Buddens did when the song dropped. Say what you want but Based God was selling out shows in NYC

Buddens took the L, plain and simple

If anything ny cats should thank kendrick cuz he finally woke their artist up. Now its back to bars n lyricism, what they used to exile in. maybe they will give the south their style back

[COLOR=#red]Magic1978,

Your keyboard must be made out of Adamantium and I bet you got empty bottles of 5 hour energy errywhere cause you been extremely active in this thread. I'm estimating 8k of your post came in here :lol:[/COLOR]

"Your model b's saved you/Put em on the internet cause don't nobody play you/performing at cafes, you still underground/how you go mainstream, then run back underground"

/Joes career

AND Lil B had more of a following than Buddens did when the song dropped. Say what you want but Based God was selling out shows in NYC

The ***** barely raps on beat... joked for 4 minutes of gibberish and that's considered killing someone... Why the **** would Joe respond to this *****

If that's the criteria then Lil b could Kill anyone in the game because NOBODY is going to respond to this man. On one end dudes are talkin about how Hiphop lost it's competitiveness and its edge..... but in the same post ya'll are telling me that someone who makes a mockery of rap for a living killed one of the better lyricist in rap right now because he made a few jokes.

This is EXACTLY why Kendricks record will not do what he intended to do. This guy calls out other rappers tells them to step their game up, claims he's the best doing it and somehow cats interpret as him dissing NY.

If anything ny cats should thank kendrick cuz he finally woke their artist up. Now its back to bars n lyricism, what they used to exile in. maybe they will give the south their style back

***** you in another thread saying that yung thug is HOT go sniff a Kilo and listen to Lil flip or something

*plays Undaground Legend and Hustlaz Stackin Endz*

Thanks tyisny :pimp: haven't listened to these in years

ty you letting the anger spill over into your post...if Joe was one of the better lyricist where he at?

dude put out a book cover with no content to go with it. 

/Joes career

The ***** barely raps on beat... joked for 4 minutes of gibberish and that's considered killing someone... Why the **** would Joe respond to this *****

If that's the criteria then Lil b could Kill anyone in the game because NOBODY is going to respond to this man. On one end dudes are talkin about how Hiphop lost it's competitiveness and its edge..... but in the same post ya'll are telling me that someone who makes a mockery of rap for a living killed one of the better lyricist in rap right now because he made a few jokes.

This is EXACTLY why Kendricks record will not do what he intended to do. This guy calls out other rappers tells them to step their game up, claims he's the best doing it and somehow cats interpret as him dissing NY.

joe budden is trash, basedgod ether'd him

Back
Top Bottom