big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

Is it safe to say that this is over? The people who we want to respond should and probably
will respond by making better music, not doing the foolish diss response like the clowns
who we've seen. I hate how they're making word puns with the diss titles, "Out of control",
"Uncontrollable", "Remote Control", "Cruise Control", all that bs.
To me it is. Its Thursday, if anyone wanted to do something direct they should have done it by now. For those who plan to just step their game up in the furture, we'll see what they do then.

ty you letting the anger spill over into your post...if Joe was one of the better lyricist where he at?

dude put out a book cover with no content to go with it. 

Nah he definitely gonna respond. Joey is a "current event" rapper, it won't be too long before we hear from him. The fact that Joel and Ransom had some nice comebacks probably made Joey revisit what he was originally going to put out.

It doesn't matter who steps their game up from here on out because as evidenced by this thread fans don't really care about the competition of rap unless it's bigger names involved. People would've overlooked Kendricks verse as him "overrapping" had he not called out names and not mentiond KONY. That's where the real focus is at the drama, the attention, the meme's, the social media.

Quite frankly if you ain't on those blogs every day or considered hot by certain factions your not going to be a figurehead in rap no matter how good you may be. I do think this will inspire some artist to write better material but this isn't going to change the rap landscape at all.... it has all the makings to but it won't.

The Irony of lil b being mentioned in a thread that is about a rapper telling other rappers to step their bars up...
mean.gif

These the same ****** who callin Fred da godson, Cassidy, & J.R Writer wack but Lil B "diss" track was hard.... "You jerkoff with your butcheeks out".... really? are ya'll ****** serious keep this bum **** outta here
Indeed.

It doesn't matter who steps their game up from here on out because as evidenced by this thread fans don't really care about the competition of rap unless it's bigger names involved. People would've overlooked Kendricks verse as him "overrapping" had he not called out names and not mentiond KONY. That's where the real focus is at the drama, the attention, the meme's, the social media.

Quite frankly if you ain't on those blogs every day or considered hot by certain factions your not going to be a figurehead in rap no matter how good you may be. I do think this will inspire some artist to write better material but this isn't going to change the rap landscape at all.... it has all the makings to but it won't.

You say that like the people who responded actually "stepped their game up"

These ****** spit the same damn bars they always spit. And thought that **** was hot.

All these dudes "competing" weren't even in the competition from the first place. Whens the last time we heard a damn thing from JR Writer? Cassidy? Wtf?

Its like the table was set, and the wrong ****** came to eat. All they're doing is using this as a quick shine. But none of us care about them. ?Maybe if they actually spit something hot people would give them some "oooohs" and "aaahhs", but tomorrow we won't give a damn. Why? Cause they haven't been doing a damn thing prior to this track. These fools responded to one track and tomorrow they'll be back in their caves, waiting until the next "hot beat" that someone ripped first so they can bandwagon on it again.

I don't want to hear a bunch of angry punchlines. These fools rapping in the wrong context. All they want to do is start a battle, instead of making some good music in general. Which was the whole point.

Battle rap =/= Good music.

The Irony of lil b being mentioned in a thread that is about a rapper telling other rappers to step their bars up...
mean.gif

These the same ****** who callin Fred da godson, Cassidy, & J.R Writer wack but Lil B "diss" track was hard.... "You jerkoff with your butcheeks out".... really? are ya'll ****** serious keep this bum **** outta here
Those remix's were trash*...Lil B ate Buddens...where is the confusion? *(TBH I didn't even hear the one from Fred cause I didn't know Majin Buu rapped.)

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Magic1978,

Your keyboard must be made out of Adamantium and I bet you got empty bottles of 5 hour energy errywhere cause you been extremely active in this thread. I'm estimating 8k of your post came in here :lol:[/COLOR]

Since you wanted to be funny let me give it to you :rofl:

When you typed this corniness, did you think it was funny? Why do you care? Release your jaws b..

You don't have to be a "gangsta rapper" to get exposed...

So who or what did he pretend to be to be exposed?

Joe never pretended to be nothing more than an ordinary dude unlike the dudes fakin behind keyboards.

These ****** spit the same damn bars they always spit. And thought that **** was hot.

All these dudes "competing" weren't even in the competition from the first place. Whens the last time we heard a damn thing from JR Writer? Cassidy? Wtf?

Its like the table was set, and the wrong ****** came to eat. All they're doing is using this as a quick shine. But none of us care about them. ?Maybe if they actually spit something hot people would give them some "oooohs" and "aaahhs", but tomorrow we won't give a damn. Why? Cause they haven't been doing a damn thing prior to this track. These fools responded to one track and tomorrow they'll be back in their caves, waiting until the next "hot beat" that someone ripped first so they can bandwagon on it again.

I don't want to hear a bunch of angry punchlines. These fools rapping in the wrong context. All they want to do is start a battle, instead of making some good music in general. Which was the whole point.

I'm not talking on these artist specifically tho.... there are artist with a ton of talent out there who would probably CRUSH this beat but because they have no recognition or cosigns every would say "oh he had hot bars but he's irrelevant"

And as far as the artist who did respond LOS DESTROYED this track and instead of giving props it's just oh i wish Drake would respond. Guaranteed if drake spit those exact verses there would be atleast 3 ****** talkin bout he's a GOAT.

Their is no balance the favoritism shown towards artist is crazy. It all goes along with what the general consensus has to say and then gets pushed overboard. Just two weeks ago drake was by far the best doing it... K.dot drops this he's up there with the Goats.

these ****** treat music like fashion trends.... Jay-z hot? nah that was so 2003 he hasn't dropped anything hot since blueprint.

J.Cole so what if he has one of the highest selling hiphop albums of the year and gets booked everywhere... he's boring and nobody listens to him.

Krit he isn't really known on a mainstream level yet because of this he must be better than everybody rapping right now..... & so on & so on

Y'all dudes are fickle. That's all it is. If the dude isn't relevant right now, he's automatically wack and shouldn't even try. You only care about who's hot right now.

One of the highest selling albums of the year (Cole) and nobody listens to em? Stop it.

Cause you don't listen to em or approve doesn't mean everyone else follows your path.

Last edited:
The words and life of a Bum

Ya'll don't get it do you this is like when they let Candace Parker win the dunk contest because she was a woman dunking with men... ****** doing 360's, jumping from the freethrowline, windmills and **** and you given her 10's for barely scraping the rim.

The **** ya'll point to as his hard verses are **** that 3rd tier rappers release as throwaways. ya'll given homie a gold star for not sounding ******ed ALL of the time.

and for the last time why are we discussing LIL B

Y'all dudes are fickle. That's all it is. If the dude isn't relevant right now, he's automatically wack and shouldn't even try. You only care about who's hot right now.

and then they praise Lil B

Who is Lil B relevant too?

that was the point of my post but per usual obvious **** flies right btwn some users eyes.

Ya'll don't get it do you this is like when they let Candace Parker win the dunk contest because she was a woman dunking with men... ****** doing 360's, jumping from the freethrowline, windmills and **** and you given her 10's for barely scraping the rim.

The **** ya'll point to as his hard verses are **** that 3rd tier rappers release as throwaways. ya'll given homie a gold star for not sounding ******ed ALL of the time.

The reason Lil B is ahead of most of the rappers that dropped a response is the simple fact of being entertaining.

No one looks to Lil B to be the GOAT when it comes to lyrics. We look for entertainment out of listening to him.

I don't personally think J.Cole is boring at all but the people you mentioned earlier that call Cole boring are the same people that think Lil B is the GOAT.

This is where Music is at these days. I've been to Lil B show where it was packed wall to wall and sold out. I've been to a cole show where it didn't sell out. It boils down to the listener.

I do agree with what you have to say about "certain factions" dubbing something hot *coughs New Music Cartel* should not be the law. If your hot your hot and if your good your good.

Last edited:

I'm not talking on these artist specifically tho.... there are artist with a ton of talent out there who would probably CRUSH this beat but because they have no recognition or cosigns every would say "oh he had hot bars but he's irrelevant"

And as far as the artist who did respond LOS DESTROYED this track and instead of giving props it's just oh i wish Drake would respond. Guaranteed if drake spit those exact verses there would be atleast 3 ****** talkin bout he's a GOAT.

Their is no balance the favoritism shown towards artist is crazy. It all goes along with what the general consensus has to say and then gets pushed overboard. Just two weeks ago drake was by far the best doing it... K.dot drops this he's up there with the Goats.

these ****** treat music like fashion trends.... Jay-z hot? nah that was so 2003 he hasn't dropped anything hot since blueprint.

J.Cole so what if he has one of the highest selling hiphop albums of the year and gets booked everywhere... he's boring and nobody listens to him.

Krit he isn't really known on a mainstream level yet because of this he must be better than everybody rapping right now..... & so on & so on

I don't even disagree with you bruh, you're right.

But there are a ton of cats who don't get opportunities to truly show how good they are at something. We can't help that. I can only listen to whats offered to me. And if what transpired yesterday after all the madness is what I was given to hear, then thats what I have to base my opinions on. I can't account for joe shmoe who didn't put a track online.

All the cats who made responses are flowin like they're trying to get out of the PG's to get to the main SMACK stage or something. :lol: Thats NOT what we want to hear man. There's a reason why Cassidy never blew up outside that one lucky single that Kelly saved. Straight punchline rap ain't elevating the game.

I agree LOS' **** was cool. But thats one guy. Its not really about favoritism, but more so about consistency.

What has Joe, Cassidy, or JR done last week? Last month? Hell, last year? But I'm supposed to praise their efforts just because they stepped up and made a track in response trailing on another ****** fumes? Thats predictable. Because after these responses, all of the no names will go back to doing nothing, or use this as a platform for a future release that will sound JUST like the **** they have been spitting before their fall off or "hiatus".

And two weeks ago, ask any person who really listens to rap music who the better lyricist between K.Dot and Drake is and the unanimous vote will be K.Dot. Thats like asking who's better between Eminem and Ja Rule back in 99. Of course Em was the better lyricist. But Ja had the hits...

Most of the hype on this is cause by the media and new fans who are hype hop ons. But it still doesn't neglect the fact that once Kendrick opened the flood gates, a lot of weak ****** came to try to eat off another cats plate, and they didn't really bring anything good to the table.

Joel and Los were alright. But everything outside of them was wack. Thats just my opinion...

The reason Lil B is ahead of most of the rappers that dropped a response is the simple fact of being entertaining.

No one looks to Lil B to be the GOAT when it comes to lyrics. We look for entertainment out of listening to him.

I don't personally think J.Cole is boring at all but the people you mentioned earlier that call Cole boring are the same people that think Lil B is the GOAT.

This is where Music is at these days. I've been to Lil B show where it was packed wall to wall and sold out. I've been to a cole show where it didn't sell out. It boils down to the listener.

I do agree with what you have to say about "certain factions" dubbing something hot *coughs New Music Cartel* should not be the law. If your hot your hot and if your good your good.
That mentality/attitude towards music is part of the problem in hip hop right now. 

So who or what did he pretend to be to be exposed?

Joe never pretended to be nothing more than an ordinary dude unlike the dudes fakin behind keyboards.

Whatever you portray yourself as.. and if someone shows you're not who you portrayed yourself to be then you got exposed....

Simple...

Back
Top Bottom