big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

Or we talking just releases? or Can I include mixtapes cause...
Acid Rap
WOLF

Yeezus
King Remembered In Time
Long Live A$AP
Run the Jewels

were all better than J.Cole

You got the rocky album there though. And that was better than Cole? What?! Everybody has there own opinion, and everyone likes music they can relate too. But you can't say that rocky album was better than Cole, numbers don't lie man check the scoreboard.
Rocky got 20 mins left in him. You ain't even got Jay album there? Son go rap radar somewhere

Acid Rap
WOLF

Yeezus
King Remembered In Time
Long Live A$AP
Run the Jewels

Haven't heard Acid Rap and Wolf, but I'll give em a listen. 

Although I'm confident that Cole has the AOTY. Even with it being August. 

Man I mention the Basedgod and how he got at Joey, and all the Joey fans got hurt. It's okay ya'll, it's okay. Joey been a clown even before B got at him.

And Kendrick a fool for that video.

Last edited:
It's your fault tay

laugh.gif

Lots of ruffled feathers in here....

Havent been in here in days, and i come back and realize this isnt even about kendrick anymore :smh:

Got dudes in here praising lil B now? :rofl:

No wonder that Kendrick verse sounded amazing to half of you.

Man I mention the Basedgod and how he got at Joey, and all the Joey fans got hurt. It's okay ya'll, it's okay. Joey been a clown even before B got at him.

And Kendrick a fool for that video.

PUMPPP PUMPPPP IT UPPPPPP.

Joe Buddens still listen to "clubbin" like "this joint right here".

Da F. Rocky album was no were near cole. People just dont want to give credit where iys due. Cole album top 3.

On anothernote lil b for lil boss. Basedgod N.

Acid Rap
WOLF

Yeezus
King Remembered In Time
Long Live A$AP
Run the Jewels

You got the rocky album there though. And that was better than Cole? What?! Everybody has there own opinion, and everyone likes music they can relate too. But you can't say that rocky album was better than Cole, numbers don't lie man check the scoreboard.
Rocky got 20 mins left in him. You ain't even got Jay album there? Son go rap radar somewhere
LLA was better, yeah there were a few tracks worth skipping but the same thing can be said for JCole, he just bores me.

Jay hasn't been good since the black album, but if we're talking strictly from a PRODUCTION standpoint then it would be AOTY. If Cole had that MCHG or Big Krit-type production quality then he would be in the running for me.

Acid Rap

WOLF

Yeezus

King Remembered In Time

Long Live A$AP

Run the Jewels

Haven't heard Acid Rap and Wolf, but I'll give em a listen. 

Acid Rap is flames, and I actually gave Tyler a chance and listened to WOLF and loved it. It has the lowkey jazz vibe flowing and I thoroughly enjoyed it

Aight. Jay aint been good since the black album? What? Come on now. Cut it out, HOV got the game gear in when it comes to album sales but... Dude still goes off. You out your mind. I'm done talking to this 17 year old.

The Black Album? Son what? HOV is like Kobe we lucky to still have them around. And you gonna say some craziness like that? Man, the black album? Man... This.... Mud....

Don't sleep on ScHool Boy Q.
When is his album releasing? :nerd:

Aight. Jay aint been good since the black album? What? Come on now. Cut it out, HOV got the game gear in when it comes to album sales but... Dude still goes off. You out your mind. I'm done talking to this 17 year old.

The Black Album? Son what? HOV is like Kobe we lucky to still have them around. And you gonna say some craziness like that? Man, the black album? Man... This.... Mud....

okay :lol: I respect Jay Z, he still has some jams, but I'm not a fan just like I'm not a fan of Kobe, but I appreciate what the man has done for the game :pimp:

A lot of people is gonna argue that Jay has wild crazy production. Nobody aint doing what HOV does with that production.

CROWN. Who's rippin that? Man shut up. Aint nobody doing nothing with half of the production on MGHC besides HOV cause they can't.

Last edited:
A lot of people is gonna argue that Jay has wild crazy production. Nobody aint doing what HOV does with that production.

CROWN. Who's rippin that? Man shut up. Aint nobody doing nothing with half of the production on MGHC besides HOV cause they can't.

I agree. If he put out an album of just the instrumentals, I would buy it.

Back
Top Bottom