big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

Lupe came correct w/ SLR 2. When he wants to be, Lupe is one of the best lyricists in the game.

Maan, no current rapper is capable of putting out anything on the level of F&L/The Cool

Lock this up. Jody had spoken.
tumblr_lvdp84JHjx1r4ghkoo1_250.gif

pimp.gif

i have seen decent album runs from seasoned vets in which said album ended up being a classic and it doesnt even come close to 100 pages in 4 days. Kendrick is that top shotta

I truly fu*ks with Riff Raff. I think it's that strange accent that makes everything sound decent.

But still...

I said early in this thread that he didn't diss anyone actually, but I would expect for someone who was mentioned to AT LEAST show that his game is on par if not make an attempt at dropping something better than KL did. Oh well.

This is that new era of hip hop where everyone pretends that they're homies to broaden their fan base. It's business not art now. I guess my hopes took a trip down memory lane.

View media item 540976

MCHG > GKMC?

Are we being serious right now? I know people say things to get a response, and I hope that's what's going on here, but naaahhhhh. I thoroughly enjoyed MCHG, but GKMC is leaps and bounds better in every aspect, except maybe production. And even that's a stretch.

But I digress, i hope budden releases his response and everybody else just drops crazy tracks in the coming weeks. Especially KRIT.

That RiffRaff joint.....everbody gotta cancel they albums. Dont even push it back, just delete that asap. Change this thread title b. Nobody wanna feel da wrath of Riff. He just showed you how ugly it ca get. Pac bout to land from Cuba, just to giv this boy dap. Jody Rollin so hi, gravity dont eem wanna **** wit him no more.Kendrick had last couple days on lok but riff reezy bout to own the next couple milleniums. Jesus sposed to come bak too, but, im sure theres a change .of plans now.

Last edited:
Mad late, I'm aware. But Lil B 
roll.gif
roll.gif

No wonder rap n_'s decided to inherit his sole and steal his swagger instead of clown him as his buzz grew.

As for K.Dot 
mean.gif

Words can't explain just how deep that is to true hip-hop/rap fans. 

Felt like he took everybody's thoughts on what the genre has turned into these past 5 years and put it in a verse. 

Salute

LOL

K Dot telling them to put out QUALITY material..

but ya'll mad they put out QUALITY music in 24 hours, lol.

You want QUALITY, it takes time. Not some rush product you want to hear

LOL

K Dot telling them to put out QUALITY material..

but ya'll mad they put out QUALITY music in 24 hours, lol.

You want QUALITY, it takes time. Not some rush product you want to hear

Consumers know nothing of the production process.

Yeah... dudes really started doing some suspect things after Lil B came through and kicked the dildos.

JODY!!!

"I hope you have a beautiful famlee, and ya label is successful financiallee." Like others have said, I too ***** with this dude. Not too sure why...

Back
Top Bottom