big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

off one and a half listens, i like it as well.

his new mixtape is mean

same cats laughing at me are the same cats listening to lil b or just to corny to admit its nice

No, it's not hot my dude. It's MILD, which is why I completly understand the title of the mixtape :lol:

I don't listen to Lil B or whoever else and I'm not hating on Trinidad, I'm just not feeling this when I'm sober.

roll.gif

Someone please let me know why Loaded Lux haven't been signed nor given his fair due in the hip-hop industry. He's clearly the most lyrical out of all them other battle rappers that have appeared on smack. Im just saying is it because executives dont feel as if he fits their image because after listening to one of this songs he got it

Someone please let me know why Loaded Lux haven't been signed nor given his fair due in the hip-hop industry. He's clearly the most lyrical out of all them other battle rappers that have appeared on smack. Im just saying is it because executives dont feel as if he fits their image because after listening to one of this songs he got it

How many battle rappers know how to make songs?

The track Lux dropped with Meth and Red is hotter than a majority of **** out right now.

all metaphorical in the spirit of competition bro. Gotta admit I kinda had some bars on there though. 

Trinidad James should take a good look in the mirror because odds are his stock is so low and his mixtape is completely ignored by most people he might not have much of career left if he doesn't figure out how to rap on beat and spit more than a 24 and stretch it a whole song.He can get mad at budden for saying whatever rapper has and thinks nobody in the rap community takes him seriously and are laughing at him.

Back
Top Bottom